[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to completely avoid romantic relationships for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477798563066.jpg (20KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1477798563066.jpg
20KB, 236x354px
Is it possible to completely avoid romantic relationships for a female after one failed relationship even if you are attracted to someone? They appear serious.
>>
>>17731267
They don't fear commitment. If yes, why/what would be the reasons?
>>
>>17731267
pmuB.
>>
>>17731267
Possible or not, you cannot start a relationship if both of you aren't into it. She clearly doesn't want to date you.
You shouldn't try to convince someone to date you or win someone over.
Move on.
>>
>>17731369
>doesn't want to date you.
It's not about me, I didn't express interest. She said she doesn't want to date anyone after opening up about her past relationship. Hasn't for nearly 2 years.
>>
>>17731374
If you don't want to date her, why worrying?
She isn't into anybody and feels not ready to date, let her mind her own business.
>>
>>17731380
We were not really close friends when she said that. Then we started talking and I'm kind of interested in her now. She appeared very honest when saying that and I'm just curious if one failed relationship can have such impact.
>>
>>17731387
A failed relationship can have exactly that effect. It can probably be overcome eventually but, apparently not by you.
>>
Nah women are whores, she wouldnt dare to say that if she had no means to get sex without a relationship -contract-

Sounds like she only wants sex, cowardly women act this way so they dont sound like huge sluts
>>
Yes, this is possible.
>>
>>17731634
>>17731753
Why/what would be the reasons? Not being able to get over someone is a thing, but completely not able to form relationships?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.