[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked my 20yo little brother why he doesn't ever make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160725_214155.jpg (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160725_214155.jpg
412KB, 1920x1080px
I asked my 20yo little brother why he doesn't ever make the first move, and he said "if you run after a girl once, chances are she'll expect you to run after her for the rest of your life."

His literally revolves around college. He doesn't talk to any girls and has never had a girlfriend despite being smart and good looking. I think there's no way he doesn't feel lonely. How do I encourage him to live up to his potential and get out there?
>>
Ask him out. Make the first move. I know its incest but fuck it! You'll be helping out your brother in the long run.
>>
>>17731163

no.
>>
Quit being an asshole and blow him.
>>
>>17731157

Your little brother is right.
His idea of "full potential" is probably completely different than yours,
since you believe it revolves around getting laid as many times as possible.

Maybe he just wants a somewhat lonely life until he finds someone he really likes.
Quit projecting.
>>
>>17731157
Two questions:

1. Is he happy?
2. If so, how is this any of your business?
>>
>>17731225

I'm a girl, I don't understand how it works on the other side but how will my brother meet someone he likes with such minimum exposure? And if he does find someone he likes, what's going to come out of it if he doesn't make the first move?
>>
>>17731236

My brother's life is very blank, he doesn't show sadness nor happiness. I'm sure he knows it's missing something, little things tell me that. I don't want him to stay in his comfort zone forever.
>>
>>17731248
You're not in position to decide how long he stays in said zone. Mind your own business.
>>
Is he a full time autist or just a bit shy when it comes to girls?

Your brother will eventuaĺlybhe sick of loneliness and suck it up and try to smash.
Or he was always patronized by his mom his whole life and now hes a pussy.
When he turns 30 without a gf he will be a wizard. Be proud.
>>
>>17731248
you assume a man can only be happy with the love of a good woman. wrong. what you may not know is that he is fucking stupid cunts every weekend and moving on for the next. why should he chase a relationship with a girl when the first time another guy gives that girl a compliment she will cheat on your brother. Again, why would you wish that on your own brother.
>>
Regardless of all the insecure betas in the thread, your brother has a fucking amazing point and outlook.

He has better things to do than chase after retarded women who offer literally nothing to his future (which isn't the case with all women, but many). You need to be more like your brother and focus on being someone that girls would make the first move on.

>if you run after a girl once, chances are she'll expect you to run after her for the rest of your life
Goddamn, that's amazing.
>>
>>17731268
This.
Women are worthless cunts and so are you OP for trying to make your brother change his mind.
>>
>>17731192
Expand upon this.

>despite being smart and good looking
You clearly want to go up to him and lean in close, your breasts pressing into his back.
You'll whisper right into his ear, "bro, there's something I need you to see, but not here, lets go to my room".
You want to take him by the hand and take him into your bedroom, securing the door behind you.
As he looks confused and slightly annoyed, you'll quickly remove your shirt and lock your hands together behind his neck.
"Brother, I want you to know what you're missing out on. I love you, I'm only trying to help my little bro become a man".
And then deep down you know you want to have hot, sordid wincest or some shit right there.
>>
>>17731157
He is gay. Or fooling himself. Or is super autistic.
>>
>>17731157

literally the best help you can give him is right there in front of you and you choose to ignore it, offer urself to him for just one night why don't you.. ppl like you make me sick
>>
>>17731247
>how will my brother meet someone he likes with such minimum exposure?
He won't, only if he's got luck or online. Don't you think taking him by his hand will only make things worse? You don't seem to have much love problems, but to force him or expecting him to do those things will only pressure him into despair. Though it could be that he really has not much interest or is gay, asexual... .
>>
He's right. The more you chase girls, the more they hate you. He is going to be a fucking pussy magnet when he gets in his mid and late 20s.
>>
>>17731567

or maybe he'll rape her brutally like she fucking deserves, mmmm I like that outcome more
>>
Oh how terrible, he's focusing on college and his future rather than romance.

Why do you think this is the key to happiness for him? He's obviously fine doing what he's doing now. It would be a different story if he was expressing loneliness but you are making assumptions and want to push him to do something he probably doesn't give a fuck about.

If he's happy, let him be happy! Just because it doesn't fit into *your* definition of happiness doesn't mean there's anything wrong with what he's doing.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>17731157
>>17731247
>>17731248

Good looking successful/confident guy here who was of similar mindset and NEET lifestyle when younger. I can empathise.

He will not grow out of it until his life changes or he changes his life. His mindset is borne of insecurity and inability to talk to new people.

The best thing you can do for him is get him involved in social groups, interest or hobby groups for example, where he can meet people with similar interests on a regular basis in a relaxed environment. Or get him a job, etc. Anything that will improve his life will eventually steer him towards making sensible proactive relationship choices on his own

You're taking on somewhat of a parental role in that you know he can be better off and are looking to push him towards it, which is a good thing, but frustrating.

Also ignore all the NEETs in here arguing otherwise, they're compensating for their own insecurities.

Yes, his outlook is somewhat on point to a tiny degree, but only by a margin of perhaps 3%. Relationships are and always will be two way connections that are built on courage to move things forward and trust. Foster those in him by finding out how he can develop confidence in himself.
>>
>>17731818
*rather than fucking around

also OP shows the typical confused thinking of a woman, if you want your bro to fuck the logical conclusion is to shave your pussy
>>
It would destroy him to do that OP. Prepare for your brother to be a basketcase when he tries and fails, and fails, and fails, and decides hes not worth loving or that women aren't worth loving.
>>
>>17731268
These posts always sound so bitter lol
>>
>>17731259
This, que sera sera. I wouldn't waste my time with dating womyns until my senior year in college.

>Or he was always patronized by his mom his whole life and now hes a pussy.
Basically me.
But I started getting over the pussy part when I realized my last ex acted like my mother.
>>
>>17731157
I'm the same as him.
To be honest, there are so many opportunities but I just see some meaningless relationship as a waste of time. Sure some might get lonely but I guess I'm just hardwired different. I've only met one girl who I actually would've considered worth it but she wasn't interested and thats fine. My advice? Leave him be
>>
>>17731157
He probably spent a long time thinking about this. Don't worry about him.
>>
>>17731247
>I'm a girl
Oh, well that explains everything, actually.

If he needs your help, he'll ask for it.
Guys usually aren't coy about needing assistance.
If he wants to get into it, he'll let you know.

Unless, of course, you've been trying to mother him all your life even though he's the older party,
and it makes you a bit of a patronizing figure in his life.
In which case, he won't ask you for anything since you'll come across as if you think you know everything about social life, which you probably don't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.