[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out guys. I need to finish one more online class before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jb.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
Help me out guys. I need to finish one more online class before i get my degree but it has to be Spanish 2. I passed Spanish 1 because i didn't need to do anything, but now Spanish 2 is too hard and i know zero Spanish. I've tried using google translate but some of it translates wrong, and for some of the audio i don't know how to type it into the translator. I'm 20% done and i have a 60% in the class what should i fucking do?
>>
Serves you right for not paying attention in Spanish 1
>>
>>17730711
Well in america you need 1 year of a language to graduate. I took mandarin Chinese for a semester, but the teacher moved back to china so i was left with half a credit and i was told by my counselor that i could just take spanish 1 and not spanish 2 too get the other half credit but my counselor just told me that won't work anymore.
>>
>>17730716
Is that supposed to be some sort of excuse?
>>
>>17730719
I'm trying to get some advice on the /adv/ forum, but all i'm getting is some sass. Obviously you are incapable of helping me so i guess i'll wait and hope someone else responds
>>
>>17730727
I'm not incapable of helping you, I just think you're getting what you deserve
>>
>>17730736
Getting what i deserve huh? I believe you have nothing to offer me, i believe you are assuming i'm some fag coming to this adv board just asking for help without returning anything to my community. I'll have you know when that dude yesterday posted a picture of his back asking if it was infected i said yes go to the doctors. When that guy posted a picture of his pubes and asked if he had an STD i assured him those were just ingrown hairs, when another guy had a splinter in his big toe i was the first to tell him that if he soaked his foot in hot water he'd be able to just pull it out with minimal pain. Weekly i am taking strides to help the fellow users of /adv/ and if i can't help someone i don't post useless things on their threads I bump them. I don't tell someone who thinks they have an STD that's what they deserve for having sex because i'm not a piece of shit. People like you waiting around posting trash in threads helps nobody. Heroes are born in threads like this, and the useless are obvious. And it's obvious you are useless.
>>
>>17730765
Lol. Maybe if you spent more time on Spanish than on a Turkish cheese cutting board, you wouldn't be in this situation
>>
>>17730772
I am not a bum. I am not trying to cheat my way to a degree. I was told by someone i trust i didn't need to do something and i believed them. When i found out i tried to do it legit, i studied notes from the Spanish 1 class, i've tried using apps like duolingo and fluentU. The problem i have is i have a 2 week deadline to finish this Spanish class and i don't have time to catch up on 2 years of Spanish. All i wanted from this thread was something to go off of and it looks like i cant even get that
>>
>>17730795
What the fuck are you expecting to hear? That there's some sort of magic formula to passing the class that we know and you don't? If you can't pass it, you can't pass it. That's that.
>>
>>17730805
I was expecting someone to say something worthwhile. Someone tells me that i could go to home depot and pick up a worker to do it or someone suggests a program that you can enter pictures into. Anything would have been better than whatever you said
>>
>>17730736
I'll write a real response in a sec, but why the fuck are you giving this guy shit? "My main interest is Chinese but my teacher moved to China, and my advisor gave me incorrect info" is pretty fucking good, as excuses go.

Honestly classes usually suck shit for learning languages (and I know what I'm on about, I picked a foreign language for one of my degrees) so I'd forgive him for being lost even if he'd studied really diligently.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.