[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night, I decided to tackle my little sister as a prank.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: amygun.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
amygun.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
Last night, I decided to tackle my little sister as a prank.

Turns out she had diarrhea.

This was nearly 24 hours ago, and she hasn't faced me since. I don't think I can ever look her in the eye again.
>>
anon, you have to shit yourself in front of her. You have to make it even, it's the only way. Do it for your sister, your relationship is important, you can't let dumb shit like this ruin it forever
>>
>>17730691
Literal shit posting.

>>17730697
This. Do it for your sister. She deserves a heroic brother who has her back.
>>
the thought of this has caused me to lose my composure at work.

OP do it. you have to shit yourself to save your relationship.

she may see how much love you have for her and then you can fuck her too.
>>
>>17730714
mate I don't know what you do for a living, but might I suggest that shitposting about scat and incest on a work computer could potentially backfire
>>
>>17730718
Anon going be on here asking advice on how to find a new job after getting fired for gross misconduct for posting about scat on a work computer.

Anon, you better not say we didn't tell you it was a bad idea.
>>
>>17730718
>>17730735
nahh. it's fine. nobody knows. there are only 4 people that work in this office (myself included). we don't have an IT department, the network we're on is building-managed. if anyone knows or is monitoring network usage, it's the building manager. and he probably isn't doing that.

i'll be sure to let you guys know if this blows up in my face though. : )

i hate this job anyway.
>>
>>17730691
If you haven't seen her in that long, I guess she doesn't have diarrhea anymore. Good job curing it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.