[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do guys get girls to have sex with them in interesting places?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cjpietro.jpg (65KB, 714x540px) Image search: [Google]
cjpietro.jpg
65KB, 714x540px
How do guys get girls to have sex with them in interesting places?

This girl I'm dating had sex with a guy in the woods behind our high school. I tried to get her to have sex with me there, and she rejected me.

I also tried to get several girls to have sex with me in my car. They all rejected me.

I have no problem getting a girl to have sex with me at her house or my house, but I want to have sex in risky places.

How do other guys do it?
>>
>>17730602
By being so attractive they cant wait to have sex anywhere

Guess you aren't hot ;)
>>
>>17730608

You're probably right :(
>>
>>17730608

Is this really it?
>>
>>17730608
This. Ive had sex in 4 different cars with three different women. All asking in some point to go to the back of the car. One even said she could suck me better in the back only to stick a condom on and ride me. I kinda felt pressured into that but its cool...
>>
Some girls will not do things that are not socially acceptable because they will have a label attached to them...guys talk... gossip etc... Some girls don't care and like being spontaneous. The guys does not get the girls to do anything she isn't already into in most cases. The girl is already down for what ever. You have to get to know her and figure out her boundaries. I'm a firm believer in being adventurous. Helpful tip, If you plan on messing around in the woods, bring a blanket. Girls hate dirty knees...
>>
>>17730756
I'm so sorry that she raped you anon. Just know that it was not your fault
>>
>>17730742
>>17730636
for once, i have to agree with pegasus
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.