[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white >6'2 >strong jaw, I know I look at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: blank.png (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blank.png
62KB, 600x600px
>white
>6'2
>strong jaw, I know I look at least slightly above average (yes I'm aware of the common fallacy, I'm only basing this off comments from others)
>8"
>white-collar career
>graduated from the best uni in my country
>have sports awards
>published three books
>good knowledge on a wide range of subjects

>can't get any short/long-term girls despite having been on dozens of dates

Must be my bloody 'mild autism' because I don't know what I'm fucking doing wrong haha
>>
Are you going to ask for advice?
>>
>>17730570
>Must be my bloody 'mild autism' because I don't know what I'm fucking doing wrong haha
Or maybe good looks and 'success' don't make up for a boring personality?
>>
"I tick all the boxes, why don't I have a girlfriend?"

Gee, I don't know, maybe try having some personality, try not treating life as a check-list?

You have said literally fuck all about yourself or of interest, you've just listed a lot of shit. So what? I could tell you that I've been in 8 exhibitions, but what the fuck does that matter to you?

>Must be autism

Yeah sure, autism.
>>
>>17730586
>>17730577

I"m sure you being in exhibitions would be a desirable or interesting quality to a lot of people, so it matters.

How am I meant to talk about my personality?
>>
File: T4mNShu.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
T4mNShu.gif
422KB, 268x288px
>>17730633
You're not
>>
>>17730570
Post pic
Maybe you're not as good looking as you thought
>>
>>17730570
>yellow circle
>blank.png

Sounds like you're a real fun and interesting dude
>>
>>17730929
a g g r e s s i o n
>>
>>17730777
Most likely. Especially since it's hard to look good when you are taller.
>>
File: piccy.png (295KB, 558x417px) Image search: [Google]
piccy.png
295KB, 558x417px
>>17731023
I think I look OK
>>
>>17731031

Hair
>>
>I'm literally perfect in every way, how come women don't like me?

Easy there Elliot, let me distance myself a few paces before you take your retribution
>>
>>17731075
I was just trying to list some good qualities, I didn't mean to come across that way
>>
>>17730570
Don't listen to this advice >>17730586

Fucking retards want you to stop being successful just for some pussy (probably jealousy?) If you want me to be honest, the way I got better with girls is I talked my closest girl-friend into coaching me on the shit lol, it's like they know all of the secrets.
>>
>>17730570
If men would stop believing women are snow white princesses, even when their behavior screams otherwise, not needing nor wanting to be saved, they could get what they want. Most men are afraid to soil them and want to defend honor that has long been lost. As they hesitate and fabricate a woman that doesn't exist, except in their own mind, men that know the truth march right in and fuck them and dump them and fuck them and dump them. It's what the women expect and want. Not to be put on a pedestal. That is way too hard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.