[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of cutting my hair but I really don't know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: _20161102_232856.jpg (64KB, 534x1168px) Image search: [Google]
_20161102_232856.jpg
64KB, 534x1168px
Thinking of cutting my hair but I really don't know what sort of style to go for. It's been so long since I've had short hair and I have no idea if it would even suit me. Help me out guys please. Pic related is me
>>
>Give Me Attention And Tell Me I'm Pretty General
>>
>>17730045
Should have said I'm a dude lol
>>
just leave the badassery the way it is
>>
>>17730057
I'm so torn between whether or not to its unreal haha, so much time and effort yanooo
>>
>>17730039
buzz cut
>>
>>17730070
Post face
>>
>>17730039
You look hot like that, why cut it? All you need is to work out and you would be a 7/10 at very least.
>>
File: _20161103_021407.jpg (40KB, 322x980px) Image search: [Google]
_20161103_021407.jpg
40KB, 322x980px
>>17730224
>>17730265
>>
>>17730343
Besides the mustache your face is good, if you worked out you'd be a 9~9.5/10 for me.
>>
>>17730355
I find it adds shape to this shitty facial hair attempt I got, also recently just joined a gym so thank you for the motivation
>>
>>17730370
It just adds a dirty cheap mexican look to you, not good in my opinion.

You can do just fine with either a goatee only on the chin or with just the beard the way it is.

Considering everything you didn't hit what most people would call a genetic jackpot but you have excellent potential. Large shoulders, thin waist, good hair, nice skin, for me at least, it's a jackpot.

Also don't forget legs day.
>>
>>17730392
haha I guess so I'll take that into consideration. But thanks, my friend will keep legday in check
>>
>>17730343
what kind of impression are you aiming for?

because right now all i can imagine you saying from that picture is "duuude, wanna smoke a joint before goin to that party??? shits gonna be so lit"

your long hair and shitty beard/stache combo will always say something that, even if you dressed nicer.

personally i think what would be more of a hit with girls is a medium/short hair cut with a stubble rather than a beard/stache, like pic related. it offers a better range of styling options for the look you want for that day depending on how you comb it, how much gel you use, how you blow dry it, etc.

it also looks like you actually have some money vs looking like a poor college student who spends his student loan on weed.
>>
OP you have a pretty good face for most trendy short hair styles imo

if you wanna keep it long go for it, especially if you arent applying to jobs or graduating soon. if you are then you should get it cut for that
>>
>>17730437
I mean I guess that was the impression 2-3 years ago but not anymore, changed and dropped that persona. Just got attached to the hair, I'd be worried that that style on lazy days would just become a bit of a bowl/mop chop tho?
>>
>>17730441
Also would tying it up for jobs and such not help if I don't chop it?
>>
>>17730508
not necessarily, depends on the type of job
>>
>>17730343
buzz cut, which is ironically the opposite of what you have here.
>>
>>17730039
I'm a dude and my hair is about 6 inches longer then yours. If you do decide to cut either donate to kids with cancer or sell it. Last time I donated mine I looked up how much it was worth for shits and giggles and mine would have sold for over a $1000.
>>
>>17730039
you will find that it suits you in a week after you keep seeing yourself with it
>>
>>17730871
I looked this up already hahah whether the site I found was shit or w/e cos it said they'd only pay like £200 which is fuck all to what I thought i'd get, if not donation yeah.
>>
>>17730910
Don't sell it to cancer treatment places, sell it to beauty companies that make weaves. Also look for American companies.
>>
>>17730967
Saw they said that they can deny payment if they think the hairs not to their standard, baso get robbed for your hair and get no money?
>>
>>17730039
It's hot and unique please don't
>>
>>17732602
posts like these make me glad I haven't so far hahah
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.