[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a beautiful woman today and I felt really bad. Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I saw a beautiful woman today and I felt really bad. Pic unrelated. The girl I saw was exactly my type. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't let myself get rejected and made fun of by a stranger.

I feel like I'm going out of my way to be sad at this point. I don't know what it's like to like myself. I take away from the things I like doing and things that go my way by saying "I'm still a fucking [X]" . How do I force myself to be happy?
>>
Weird question but I need help, I know.
>>
>>17729893
I'm the same OP. I relate so much to this

>I feel like I'm going out of my way to be sad at this point. I don't know what it's like to like myself. I take away from the things I like doing and things that go my way by saying "I'm still a fucking [X]" . How do I force myself to be happy?

I just hate myself. Whenever something isn't working perfectly I fall into a depressed funk and blame myself and tell myself I'm useless.

My answer? Keep going, keep acting, keep going about your work with a smile. Nobody smiles back.

It sucks. I don't know if one can get used to it. So far I'm still going but I dont know how long I can keep it up. Sorry I cant give you a better answer
>>
>see beautiful, 10/10 on the street
>feel depressed all day
>>
You're unhappy because you're letting fear run your life.

What's worse, the suffering of not trying to interact with a girl, or a quick rejection?

Don't take rejection so fucking personally dude. Sometimes you just don't do it for a girl, it's not personal at all.

Fuck fear. Ask out at least ten girls a week. You'll be amazed how many numbers you get and dates you go on. You can't win if you don't play. Rejection is harmless.
>>
>>17730019
What if I ask out 10 girls and they all say no? Don't want to go deep into it but I'm 5'2 and i dont see 3 girls even giving me thier number
>>
>>17730061

I agree with >>17730019

and it doesn't matter how many times you get rejected, and here's why: you never truly have any control or knowledge over girls. You may think you know "why" you get accepted or rejected, but you don't. There are so many reasons why a girl might reject someone, or what's going on in their life, the outcomes are utterly impossible to predict.

So getting rejected, you can never assume it's cause you weren't good enough. You gotta remember: you don't even know these girls. It's not up to you to predict outcomes. The world is too chaotic. That's why the best you can do is put yourself out there until success happens. Pretty much what every other animal does. Rejection is nothing to be ashamed of, cause you have little-to-no control over it. You can't control what other people think about you, nor should you want to, it's a fool's errand.
>>
Look at a YouTuber name angrypicnic. He constantly pickups girls taller than him, but he has a lot of confidence and has developed a lot of personality. As you pickup girls work on you confidence and personality until you get good at it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.