[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i have sex with a girl and not kiss her? Can i skip blowjobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-09-20-23.png (54KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-09-20-23.png
54KB, 480x854px
Can i have sex with a girl and not kiss her? Can i skip blowjobs and just fuck her with a condom? Pic related
>>
>Can i have sex with a girl and not kiss her?

Yes that's what millions of prostitutes do everyday dumbass
>>
>>17729585

Kissing and blowjobs are usual parts of foreplay. I know we men can get hard and ready to fuck in a second, but it's much more enjoyable if you do some foreplay first.

Also, she might feel insulted if you just fuck and leave. So I'd say I don't see much success in your future.
>>
>>17729592
Chick related in a nymph. Im dtf but dont wanna get all cuddly. How do i go about?
>>
>>17729602
Just do it. Just dtf without the cuddly part. Ya jackass!
>>
>>17729585
Um, yes. Yes, you can. Many prostitutes actually insist on the practice, or at least charge extra to allow kissing.

If you don't mind my asking, why?
>>
>>17729602
Sex really isn't worth it without the kissing and cuddling. Don't even bother.
>>
>>17730011
this, foreplay is half the fun. And if you aint into the girl it just dont work
>>
OP, I'm a wizard in training, but let me tell you that being able to feel your partner's heart beat as you hold yourselves tight in each other's arms is one of the best things you might ever experience in life.

However, that's only if you love the person you're having sex with, as far as I, the young wizard, am concerned.

Is she your girlfriend?
>>
>>17730011
This is kinda true. If you really don't like her, you'd have a better time jerking off, for real
>>
>>17729585
A better question might be: why do you want this especially?
>>
>>17730194
>>17730194

Bro your a wizard for a reason

Way to much romanticism for one fuck

>>17729585

You think shes ugly and just want to nut.

I consider you a bad lay and not want to fuck again but

Shes ugly so I say you hit it and quit it.
>>
Why don't you want to kiss her? That's part of sex. It doesn't mean you have to like each other.
>>
If she's so ugly that you don't wanna kiss her you should find someone else to fuck.
>>
>>17731003
>OP, I'm a wizard in training, but let me tell you that being able to feel your partner's heart beat as you hold yourselves tight in each other's arms is one of the best things you might ever experience in life.

True. But how the fuck would you know?
>>
>>17729585
Anymore pics, she doesn't look bad from her profile pic
>>
>>17731407
lol she does look obese. 1/10 judged by the pic
>>
>>17731407
She looks a fucking landwhale.
Are you blind? Look that fucking face.
I bet if she open her mouth, whale sounds start.
Jesus.
>>
>>17731407
>she doesn't look bad from her profile pic
are you taking the piss lmao
>>
>>17730194
This is the reason you're a wizard. Sex is just sex, plain and simple. Also love comes after you know someone, not before
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.