[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 and retired I invested my money and scammed the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 6UeuI.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6UeuI.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
I'm 28 and retired I invested my money and scammed the fuck out of the world. It was my goal since I worked fast food for 44 mins and quit to never work again.

The idea of being with a women fills me loathing hatred I can't stand their mental games and leeching and can't see men as romantic partners, ever since I retired I've grown more and more bitter of the world to the point that I grow my own food to not deal with other people. How do I even get back to dealing with people? I've never directly talked to a person that wasn't a forced master/slave relationship thru the service industry in over 3 years.
>>
Try talking through social media (with strangers), and work it irl using the same "templates" that you use on social media. It has worked for me.
>>
>>17729582
>28 and retired
Teach us your ways anon. Also, invest in some real dolls if you really just need a place do dump a load.
>>
File: 1423695504734.gif (497KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
1423695504734.gif
497KB, 349x262px
Take your pillow off of your bed, tuck it underneath your arm and walk out of your house. Keep walking until you reach the nearest train tracks. Plop that pillow right down in the center of those tracks, lie down, get comfy, and have yourself a little nap. When you wake up you'll feel refreshed, energized, and ready to approach the world with a whole new state of mine.
>>
You are a spoiled little cunt that needs to be knocked down a couple pegs if you ever expect to be a decent human being, OP. Just being honest.
>>
>>17729582
I feel like that too. I work retail and it feels like it's changing the way I see the world and people. I don't like it. Mentally.
>>
>>17730840
Pretty harsh I guess, I don't really know what you are referring to though like how to get knocked down a few pegs.
>>17730204
Never owe money and live humbly even if your earning 4200 a month live in a 280$ studio.

College is a scam there are plenty of ways of buying things cheap and re selling them higher with marginal effort. Look to short sell stocks, companies bleed information you can sell and often have lax security.
>>17730864
It's horrible and needs to change.
>>17729668
That may work but I'm often pushed out of those groups.
>>
I'm like this too. I can't stand people. All of them who I meet are lying manipulative hypocrites playing games and trying to rip you off, however you have no right to judge them since you did the same thing to get rich scammed people. So you should feel empathy for that poor money hungry lazy manipulative whore who wants to retire early too. She just wants to scam another group of people.
>>
>It was my goal since I worked fast food for 44 mins and quit to never work again.

based
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.