[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a coworker who I'm pretty jealous of. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1389124833811.jpg (1MB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1389124833811.jpg
1MB, 1050x1050px
I have a coworker who I'm pretty jealous of. I don't hate him and I don't think he's an asshole, but I get frustrated that all the girls flock to him without much effort on his part. They all love touching him, hugging him, many of them secretly crush on him and want to (or have) hooked up with him, including girls that I've liked. He's this tall guy with a lot of tattoos so it doesn't surprise me.

How do I deal with this kind of jealousy?
>>
Improve yourself to get on his level. It's the only thing you can do.
>>
Have more of a life outside your office, that doesn't involve him. And get laid, honestly. If you had good shit going on in your life, you wouldn't care as much about what he's got in his life
>>
Have you tried touching, hugging, crushing, and/or hooking up with him? You might be missing out on something good.
>>
Tell me.
Are u fat person by any chance?
Go to the gym fatty.
>>
>>17729521
The thing is that he doesn't have a "level". Or that is to say, while I don't think he's an asshole or undesrerving of affection somehow, I can see that it's not really his personality or 'game' that draws women in. Women develop crushes on him from afar because he's tall, good looking and tatted up. Then they get to know him, see he's not an asshole and they're hooked in.

I've talked to him about it and indirectly confirm it. Every time a new girl starts working three she'll have a thing for him almost instantly. I would have to seriously work my ass off to be as attractive, and it is frustrating because I don't want to spend every ounce of my free time becoming more liked by the opposite sex. It sucks to think I really am that undesirable, but here we are.

That said, I probably should improve. I guess I'm the only one to blame for feeling so inadequate around people.

>>17729523
Getting laid isn't possible for me without paying somebody or lowing my standards too much. The last woman to have real interest in me was a hot mess of problems, including hooking up with 2 other guys at the same time. No thanks.

I do have somewhat of a life but it's either very solo based activities or mostly things I do with other guys. I would try online dating but I'm not good looking enough for that to be effective. My shit game isn't helping me in real life either.

>>17729525
top kek
>>
>>17729540
Nah but I'm short and skinny and I think this turns women off almost immediately.
>>
>>17729565
I gotta tell you anon, this self-pity schtick is monumentally unattractive and it's probably your main problem with women
>>
>>17729565

You can't make yourself taller, but you can make yourself more attractive

>Get fit
>Wear nice clothes
>Groom yourself well and take care of your hair/skin/teeth
>Earn lots of money any way you know how

My point is that there are things within your power you can do to get unsollicited attention from the opposite sex. Being jealous is useless. If you care that much, do something about it.
>>
>>17729576
Can you tell me where I'm pitying myself?

Because I'd rather not lie about how attractive/unattractive I really am, for the sake of the thread.
>>
>>17729587
Thanks for the response. I had to go do something to calm myself down but feel a lil better now.
>>
>>17729587
I've done all of this OP and am very much a pull yourself up by your bootstraps guy, but the fact of the matter is that some people just have it easier...or harder than you. In case your mom never told you, life isn't fair.
>>
>>17729593
You describe yourself very negatively, and you talk as if your situation is hopeless
>>
>>17730157
How would he describe the fact that he's not good looking in a manner that doesn't seem negative? He had to do it to illustrate the problem
>>
>>17729587
this

I stopped being jealous after i got out of elementary school
>>
>>17730157
Describing myself negatively isn't self-pity, it's being realistic.

I'm not a very attractive person. I don't have the highest self-esteem, I'm not very tall, I'm thin. I don't have a great jawline, Two of these are "fixable", one of them is not. And then when I remember that I'm effectively having to compensate for my physical appearance, since mister tall and tatted up is very similar to me but women just launch themselves at him, I get kind of resentful.

I'm asking how to deal with jealousy in the nearer term, and on a mental and emotional level. This is not going to be the last time a girl picks a guy over me and I have to sit there and watch her ignore me and go for him. In fact, it's happened to me many many times in the past, and for a variety of reasons, so it'd be to my benefit (and to the benefit of others lurking, perhaps) to learn how to deal with it. Getting bigger muscles might help, but that takes time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.