[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it creepy to add a chick, that I have never talked to, on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: instagram.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
instagram.png
67KB, 300x300px
Is it creepy to add a chick, that I have never talked to, on instagram? Also she has her snapchat on it too would it be creepy if I added her on that too? I have her in my spanish class and she always leaves too early and walks a different direction form me to just be able to talk to her.
>>
>>17729383

Leave her alone. There's no way this will end well for you.

Best case scenario, she gets creeped out and quietly ignores you. Worst case, you make a fool of yourself in front of everybody.
>>
>>17729383
I added someone on instagram a year ago.
Three weeks ago I commented on a pic, where she asked "What's on your mind?" and I wrote "Secretly planning on having you join my painting course, and making you my next muse." She wrote "That sounds incredible!"

We are now friends on facebook, and she told me to look her up whenever I was in town (She recently moved)

Basically the first anon is right, but not for the reasons you think.
>>
>>17729383
It is VERY creepy unless you have SOME sort of real-life interaction with her first. Run faster and catch up to her after class.
>>
>>17729514
>I wrote "Secretly planning on having you join my painting course, and making you my next muse."
ughhhhhhhh

I feel like I know you
>>
>>17729617
Yes it is I.

I wanted to let you know that I'm gay now

I just suck dicks all the time
>>
>>17729383
>I have her in my spanish class and she always leaves too early and walks a different direction form me to just be able to talk to her.

Bullshit excuse, you will get the chance to talk to her, just don't be a pussy. It doesn't even have to be in or after class-- all the better if you see her around campus or at a party. That gives you a reason to talk to her: "hey, I think you're in my Spanish class."

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to slide into her DMs when you share a fucking class with her, come on dude, that's just ridiculous.
>>
>>17729617
I would be surprised, but then again I've met folks from the same part of the world as me on 4chan before. It's rare, but it can happen I guess.

I'm not >>17729748 obviously
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.