[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much does being single, having a job and having a nice body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1460871751987.jpg (287KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460871751987.jpg
287KB, 640x640px
how much does being single, having a job and having a nice body put you ahead of the average male?

since I started to browse fit, I see the average guys are ugly as fuck, not because of their genetics, but because they're weak (skinyfat or fat), some are losers and most aren't wealthy or some shit.

I've started to think having good genetics is actually a meme and it rathers means, not being at the bottom of the barrel (workout, have a job and read).

I feel sorry for girls actually, from 100 males I see on the street, there are like 1-2 that I would fuck (no homo) if I were a girl.
>>
>>17729378

Either troll or so far up his own ass there's no point talking to him. Either way I'm out.
>>
saying no homo doesn't make you any less homo, I hope you realize that
>>
>>17729399
It's simply curiosity.
I see other males really out of shape.

>>17729401
No homo is just a meme.
>>
>from 100 males I see on the street, there are like 1-2 that I would fuck (no homo) if I were a girl.
As a girl, I'd probably say I'm attracted enough to something closer to 50-60 out of every 100. You can't really judge how many guys are attractive to girls if you're not a) attracted to guys and b) a girl.
>>
>>17729378
I think you're definitely right that it puts you way ahead of average to be all of these seemingly basic things, but also I think your view of men is skewed by the fact that you're not attracted to them. Idk about you but in the right state of mind I'd consider most women attractive enough to fuck at least once, because my body just makes me feel that way when I see tits and hips and shit. A lot of women are like that with dudes that to me look skinnyfat or just altogether dumpy. On the other side, I've talked to a lot of women about how attractive they think various women are and they say something similar to you.

It's kind of like how normies think that toby mcguire in spiderman was "ripped." They're not tuned into the flaws that you are, and they're more forgiving about them when it comes to the sex they're attracted to.
>>
File: 1476096642085.jpg (420KB, 919x777px) Image search: [Google]
1476096642085.jpg
420KB, 919x777px
>Walks around the streets checking out other men and rating their looks
>no homo

Sure buddy
>>
>>17729572
It's a meme from fit.
>>
>>17729590

So you are really gay?
>>
>>17729604
No, but most dudes on fit can't stop start rating other males based on their looks.

It doesn't mean we're gay, the no homo shit is just a joke.

Spend some time on fit and you'll see a lot of gay shitposting, but I think most of that shit is just joking.

BTW not gay.

is more like an admiration for the fit male body as a work of art, if you get it.
>>
>>17729651
>is more like an admiration for the fit male body as a work of art, if you get it.

Sadly, that's not what women do when choosing a partner. So basing your assessment of WOMEN from what MEN care about and rate... is pretty dumb.
>>
>>17729651
If you're not gay as you're insisting, then you have no business judging how attractive other men are, which invalidates everything you're saying about the topic
>>
>>17729656
>>17729659
dunno, still is interesting to ask females opinions.

most of the OP texts comes from /fit/ memes.
I posted this on fit, but it got deleted.
>>
>>17729665
I gave you my opinion here >>17729519
>>
>>17729671
cool.

I was curious about girls opinions after lurking fit for some time.

It's a meme that if you don't have face, height and muscle, you will have not luck with girls.
>>
File: 1477670810512.jpg (1MB, 1447x1801px) Image search: [Google]
1477670810512.jpg
1MB, 1447x1801px
>>17729671
BTW this is one chart explaining the meme.
>>
>>17729665

Of course it's interesting to ask the opinion of females. I'd even say it's crucial to ask that if you want to know who women are attracted to, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>17729684
I would honestly love to see the logic behind this whole chart. Or should I say, lack of logic?
>>
>>17729703
It comes from r9k.
>>
>>17729735
That's all you need to know about it then

Have you tried living in the real world?
>>
>>17729745
I just wanted to hear girls opinions.
This thread was meant for fit but it got deleted.
>>
>>17729813
Girls' opinions on what? What in the world is the point of this thread?
>>
>>17729816
I wanted to post this thread on fit but mids delete it.
>>
>>17729852
Yes, and?
>>
>>17729857
re read again OP then.
>>
>>17729378
You're being stuck up. That being said, having a nice body and a decent job can put you miles ahead if you have a decent personality and you look cute or handsome. If you have the shitty personality you put on display here then you don't stand much of a chance. Lose the superiority complex
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.