[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf tells me that I'm the best she's ever had. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: alexis.jpg (106KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
alexis.jpg
106KB, 1000x750px
My gf tells me that I'm the best she's ever had.

Is there any way to know she's telling the truth?

She does have a few ex-boyfriends and some one night stands (normal for her age) but it does bother me for some reason.
>>
>>17729341

Don't go that way. You'll dry yourself mad.

There's no way to know, and it shouldn't matter. Enjoy what you have with her instead of looking for way to fuck it up.
>>
Yeah watch them fuck her and figure it out.
>>
>>17729341
Every girl I've been with has told me this - and I don't consider myself particularly extraordinary in bed (with average length, perhaps above average girth)

I don't even ask them... They tell me. But I really don't like it because it's completely unnecessary to mention, and it's probably for flattery... And it's a pretty shit form of flattery in my opinion (ie. if I'm that good, flatter me by regular sex)
>>
Of course there isn't, but you can probably tell by her demeanor in bed whether she is really having a great time or not. (Getting quite wet, seeming beside herself with noise/dirty talk, wobbly legs afterwards, flushed face, wanting to go for another round etc etc etc.)

You can second guess everything. Reality is you have a girlfriend not just fucking you but saying you are the best lay she ever had. Don't let your insecurities shit all over that. Either accept that you can't deal with not being her first and only and seek out a virgin girl, or do not indulge these thoughts that are absolutely pointless.
>>
a hamburger right now is way better than a steak 5 years ago
>>
>>17729341
>Is there any way to know she's telling the truth?
Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

The correct answer is probably that you're better than her ex's in some ways and worse in others. My wife is bizarrely honest for a woman. I'll go down on her and she'll come like a freight train and say "Wow, you are the best at that." When we have straight sex she'll say something like "I love how you do that." Overall, this probably means there is some ex that she liked straight sex with a little better. I could obsess about that, or I could have fun fucking her.

Overall she says she likes you the best, so be happy and live with that.
>>
>>17729341
Meh, it could be a lie but like, it's an unnecessary one.

Honestly sex is just better with someone you love and being good at sex is often just a matter of being attentive to your partner and communicating what feels good well; which seems easy and self-evident to a certain type of person but if you have enough sex with people out there you'll realize that a lot of them are absolute dogshit at it. Especially in a one night stand situation.
>>
>>17729341
>normal for her age
Nigger there is nothing normal about some chick giving it to some random asshole your chick is a whore and obviously a liar, pro tip you better leave her before you make a soul tie and get emotional problems when she stops paying attestation to you.
>>
I've heard this from the last three relationships I had. You're the best guy I ever dated, wish I met you first/sooner, they were all jerks/assholes, whatever. Always left me thinking well what kind of shitty choices or bad judgement have you had?? Then they inevitably pull some shady shit and damage my trust, putting them in the short term bracket.

I don't get it
>>
>>17729660
Same here anon but they believe it when they say it but they say the same to every guy
>>
>>17729660
"You're not like my exes, they were all bitches/jerks, you're so good" is the biggest red flag in fucking history and makes me fuck out of the relationship at the speed of light.
What they are saying is basically "I have absolutely no judgement when it comes to ex partners. I also fail to realise that my ex partners are human beings with their flaws and their good characteristics, they are not just horrible monsters. I am also unable to recognise my responsibility in the failure of my past relationships and eventually learn from my mistakes."
I am out of there before they even finish the sentence.
>>
Basically we are going to view our current romance through rose-tinted lenses.

Btw, you should be happy that your gf says she loves having sex with you. Much better than the alternative. You strike me as a paranoid person so if she didn't tell you that she was happy with the sex you'd be worried that she's had better.

>Is there any way to know she's telling the truth?

Yes, if she has passionate sex with you and craves sex with you. That's about as good as it gets, m8.
>>
>>17729709
Took me two times to realize this. The third just further confirmed it. "If I can't have you then nobody else can" is another. Ended up wasting my time to keep me away from dating someone else.
>>
>>17729343
Make sure to use lotion if you dry yourself too much so as not to damage your skin.
>>
>>17729341
>is there any way to read my girlfriend's mind?

Really?
>>
>>17729351
>Getting quite wet, seeming beside herself with noise/dirty talk, wobbly legs afterwards, flushed face, wanting to go for another round etc etc etc
All of these things are very girl specific and the lack of does not necessarily mean she's not into it.
>>
Since this is relevant to the thread in a way, how do I deal with paranoia?

Girlfriend is so kind, and tells me all these sweet things, and they affected me on a very deep level the first couple of months, but after a while I started suspecting that it's just to make me happy.

How do I deal with paranoia?

Should I talk to her about it, or should I keep this a silent battle?
>>
>>17729341
Well, why should she lie.
Do you think you're good in bed?
I've been told the same, but you know, I think I'm pretty goddamn good in bed. I can believe it because I have that confidence in myself. But hey, even if you don't think you're any good, great - what are you doing wrong? Fix it, then you're good in bed... right?

You don't need to work on your mindreading, you need to work on your self confidence.
>>
>>17730471
>I start to suspect that she's just complimenting me in order to make me feel good
>which would be just awful, apparently
>>
>>17729341
Find all of her ex's and let them fuck you in the ass. Then clone yourself and fuck yourself in the ass. See who fucks the best. This is the only way to tell if she's bamboozling you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.