[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend (let's call her Jess) is the only one I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Cooper and Truman.jpg (105KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
Cooper and Truman.jpg
105KB, 1280x693px
My girlfriend (let's call her Jess) is the only one I've ever had in my life. Lovely girl, lots in common, many good times spent together over seven year relationship. We live together in a house we bought this year. I can't really fault her. She does have a problem having penetrative intercourse (finds it very uncomfortable and always has), she's fine with other things and it's not really a big issue for us.

I also have a female friend (Alex for this) who I have loads in common with - more so than my girlfriend. We don't see each other very often but whenever we do I really enjoy it. Whenever I come away from her I feel waves of nausea and am constantly thinking about her. I get very upset and depressed and have to hide it from my girlfriend. Nothing sexual ever happens when I see her. I'm not even sure she fancies me, although I think she quite easily could, but she's such a nice person she'd still be so happy for me and Jess - as she is. I'm in love with her. I can't help it. Have no idea if she is capable of sexual intercourse.

I'm suffering all that now. What do you advise I do? Am I with the wrong person? Is it just because she's different and would represent a new experience? Reliving the 'honeymoon period'? Is it because I've only ever had one girlfriend and I'm aching to see what else is out there? I don't want to be hard on my girlfriend, I do love her, but this is very overpowering.
>>
>>17729297
I'm not really sure what question you're asking. You have too much going on in the thread.

You're probably not going to get both of these girls (even British girls aren't like that, are they?) so the best you can do is choose one and go for it.
>>
>>17729297
>Is it just because she's different and would represent a new experience? Reliving the 'honeymoon period'?
It'll be this. You've been together 7 years and it sounds like your relationship's gone a little stale and you're only staying because there's no reason to leave.
>>
>>17729297

Don't be tempted to choose your girlfriend out of laziness just because you've built a life with her. Just because you've been with someone for a while and love them doesn't make them your soulmate.
>>
>>17729306
Definitely this. Plus you just bought a house together. Thats a lot to throw away but if you're honest with yourself its probably a case that you're ready to move on. Sorry it happens.
>>
>>17729307
At the same time, don't be tempted to choose your friend just because she's new and exciting and 'the grass is greener on the other side.'
>>
>>17729322
I know and that's one of my worries. If I break up with Jess there's not even a guarantee that Alex would want a relationship with me anyway, so instantly the grass might not be greener. Not to mention years down the road.
>>
Would you be willing to break up with your girlfriend, without any hint more than you might currently have that your friend would want a relationship with you?

It's one thing to admit your relationship is over and break up with her so you can both move on, but it's another to not break up with her because you fear being alone if your friend doesn't want you.
>>
>>17729342

I'm not sure. It's one of many worries I have. I want to do the right thing but I'm wary I might end up being selfish.

I still love my girlfriend, but I'm in love with my friend. But viewed from the outside of one relationship and the inside of another that could all change again.
>>
England stoked for Twin Peaks too?
>>
7 years without sex? How can she be worth it?
>>
>>17729360
Exactly! There's definitely an element of what you think is more exciting at play here.
The thing is you'd probably be perfectly happy with both girls, you say you share a lot in common with them, but you have to pick one and make the effort to make it work.
>>
>>17729297
How upset would you be to end up with neither? You need to tread careful.
>>
Ask your GF if you can take your friend on as a fuck buddy since shes healed up.
>>
>>17729419
HUH HUH!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.