[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a human being to talk to me right now. I am really depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20161102_203424.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_203424.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I need a human being to talk to me right now. I am really depressed right now and just cut my arm pretty deep. Short Story of what brought me into this: my dad thinks im a dissapointment, he just asked me if i was going to throw a party for my birthday, then proceeded to tell me that my grades are bad and that i had nothing going on in my life. My mother is worried about me not havin a girlfriend, she thinks i might be gay. My brother is better at everything than me, he has very good grades, looks good and does a Lot of sport. Besides him i feel wothless and unwanted. My parents always praise him and are always quick to add some "anon also did a really good job" bullshit. I feel wothless, unwanted and empty. If someone reads this, please give me Some advice.
>>
take up a hobby that improves your physique
>>
You parents are un reasonable. Take up a hobby, that'll make pops happy. I have aspd so I can't help with the gf thing, but your Mom is unreasonable as well of she thinks youre gay because of that. Heres a middle eastern thing said a lot by my mom when family hated me "listen and forget"
>>
>>17729263
everyone's dads think they're a disappointment, dont take that shit to heart.
If your family cant accept who you are, fuck em. Otherwise follow the usual 4chan advice, find a hobby, get a little exercise and good diet go and seek therapy if you need a place to vent. The rest comes after you improve yourself, even if its only a little bit of improvement, it takes a long time to get better its not some overnight shit.
If not there's always drugs.
>>
File: Ginko.(Mushishi).full.1798045.jpg (336KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
Ginko.(Mushishi).full.1798045.jpg
336KB, 1000x787px
>>17729263

Stop looking toward your family or brother as the bar or standard for life. You must set standards for yourself and be realistic. You cannot compare your struggle to another. You're a goddamn individual, a unique person and what fits someone else might not be to your pace or liking.

I'd honestly seek help and try making a list of small things to do each day to switch up your life. Exercise is cliche but no joke when it comes to making you feel great and sleep well. Meditation, a good diet, etc. too. Your body is a machine and you must maintain it, be that self help or help received from others to expect a good life.

Get help, take care of yourself and don't harm yourself. Please reach out or take steps. Take it from a dummy that failed suicide a decade ago and considers that failure the best thing ever. Getting old sucks but the knowledge gained lets you get a new perspective on life and its bullshit. It's about taking care of yourself and others.

Good luck anon.
>>
Thank you guys, i'll follow that advice.
>>
>>17729263
All of that will get better when you grow up senpai, believe me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.