[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question. I met a girl on Tinder two weeks ago and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 531x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 531x582px
So I have a question.
I met a girl on Tinder two weeks ago and we went out for the first time on Sunday. I picked her up and paid for dinner, and the whole thing definitely seemed like a date. While eating she said she never gets kids at her house on Halloween, so I said Well, if you want to see trick or treaters you can come to my place. I get a ton"
And her response was "Actually, I think I'll take you up on that offer" he agrees and I picked her up at 6 last night. Here's the thing though, I got so many trick or treaters that we didn't get to talk very much, but were seated next to each other for about 2 hours and joking around with every kid. Afterwards she wanted to go home because she had left a giant stuffed Panda outside her house with a "please take this" sign on it. She had told me earlier that it was a gift from a guy who broke her heart,and that she wanted to get rid of it badly. After I drove her home, she asked me to wait in my car, she went to her porch, came back and happily said it was gone and then gave me a hug and said goodnight.

So here's the question. Was Monday night a date, or not? I can't seem to categorize it for the life of me.
Pic related
>>
yes...about as perfect a date as could be.

now you need to advance it some or risk being friendzoned.
>>
>>17728479
Possible she wanted you to come over to hers on Halloween and have ses. If that's the case she's a bit disappointed about not getting that and may be viewing you less sexually. I'd say your appeal in the regard is dropping fast. If you want to remedy this, be forward. Now.
>>
I would say it doesn't matter. She spent time with you and got to see you be good with kids. Women tend to like that; speaks to certain qualities. Every beat of that story seemed important, seemed like she was enjoying herself.

You can confidently say it was a date, I think.
>>
>>17728479
Wanting to go to your house she expected to fuck. Tinder is primarily a fuckapp though people try to pretend it isn't.
>>
>>17728490
>friendzoned
get this redpill shit out the way, you only get friendzoned if she had a frontrunning man in the beggining, if she likes you alot then she is going to want to keep seeing and actually enjoy every second of being around OP.

If she is as 'innocent' as some grills can be, then OP aint got nothing to worry about, dont even label it as a date, normies dont use that word anymore.
>>
>>17728494
Impossible, she lives in a house with 5 roommates. She showed interest in potentially coming over on other occasions though
>>
So what do you all suggest I do for this next date?
>>
>>17728479
When you said
>if you want to see trick or treaters you can come to my place
you didn't have the slightest intention of implying something else?
>>
You did it op, you did it.
>>
That's some pretty sensitive guy bullshit you've pulled off there. If she's into that, you can make your move now. Your story sounds like some Michael Cera movie bullshit, so you might can work with that. Go for it man. Go grab that pussy.
>>
>>17728824
No, I honestly didn't. She is from Holland and had never seen Halloween. On the way to my place she was getting super excited looking out the window of my car and seeing all the kids walking around in costume.
>>
>>17728843
God I hate Michael Cera. Gus voice, his face, there is nothing good about him.
>>
>>17728580
He will friend zone himself if he doesn't take the next step
>>
>>17728580
I don't know if she's "innocent." She's sweet enough to make me think so, but i cannot be sure
>>
>He agrees and I picked her up

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>17728940
It was a typo, I wrote this on my phone
>>
>>17728479
Yes. You went on one date, then went on another. If you hadn't gone on the first one, then I would say no. But you did so yea. Pretty simple. Besides, if you're asking because you don't know if you two are "dating", the answer is yes, especially since you met on tinder, unless she makes it clear that she's only interested in you in a friendly way. Keep it up, make a move soon, if she rejects you then she's not interested but I have no clue why she would.
>>
>>17728961
Well I just sent her a text asking her out on Saturday or Sunday night, now it's just a waiting game
>>
File: 1374007276680.jpg (35KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1374007276680.jpg
35KB, 170x213px
>>17728479

I think it doesn't matter what it was called. She trusted/liked you enough to go to your house, you got a long great, talked and had fun and she initiated physical contact before she left.

Not everything in life has to be boiled down to a metric. She likes you. You hung out. I'm not sure what else is important.
>>
>>17728904
The friend zone is only a concept people believe in when they feel they lose ambition
>>
Story warmed my heart a bit OP. Godspeed You! Pussy Emperor
>>
>>17729132
Thanks. I'm going to try and not worry about it. With any luck it'll turn out good
>>
>>17728479
Fuuck I'm jelly anon that sounds perfect
I can't even get a girl to give me a handjob off tinder and you find actual good times
I wish I wasn't fucking ugly
>>
>>17729264
I'm sure you're not that bad looking, you just need to work on how you dress and groom yourself. But even then, personality is all you need
>>
>>17728479
listen to;
>>17728968
this^

my personal advice is you should try something settle. if she accepts then she wants you if not then dont ruin a chance at having a good friend. remember that girls still usually know other girls.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.