[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup folks. Sorry in advance for my engrish. I went to Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Geogaddi - 01.jpg (219KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
Geogaddi - 01.jpg
219KB, 1000x910px
Sup folks. Sorry in advance for my engrish.

I went to Canada this summer (I'm from France) and met a girl. It was brief and it didn't happen in the ideal context (work stuff). Still, she was cute, we talked a bit, blahblah. I could tell she was being genuinely nice and I asked her fb, but I suddenly had to leave.

The thing is, I'm going back in december because of work but with more free time, but it's been like 5 months now. I tried to talk to her, asking what I could visit around the city etc and she replied instantly sending me pics with cool places and asking for how lonh I was gonna stay. She ended up saying something like "you can ask me anything anytime" but that's it. I was expecting her to say something like meeting each other because I'm a fag. Should I go straight and ask her? Or she's not interested?
>>
>>17728448
>Should I go straight and ask her? Or she's not interested?

She seems to be. Maybe she just sees you as a friend, I mean, it's a possibility, but I would bet on "she likes you".

Ask her out, but don't be too disappointed if she says "no". After all, you are coming and going, and she might want a stable boyfriend.

Talking about that, you sure she is single?
>>
Just ask her, you coward. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>17729583

I'm pretty sure she is single, but you're right. A relationship would be impossible. Still, I've had brief "relationships" in between but that brief moment with her just stucked in my mind. Even with other girls I kept thinking about her, even to the point that I didn't give a shit about distance, stable relationship, blabla. What makes you think she likes me, btw? I thought she was being just friendly, but I obviously shouldn't expect something else as I didn't even ask her to see each other.

>>17729595

Dunno, I'm about to ask her directly, but that might make me look desperate and I hate it.
>>
>>17729637

Well, the point is, unless you are literally Quasimodo, most girls will give you a chance. And they know when we like them.

If she was really exited to see you, I'm pretty sure she is at least willing to give you a chance.

I didn't brought up the negatives as a way of saying "don't do it". I think you should do it (given my limited information).

I just want you to keep in mind that if she says no, there are plenty of reasons that are really beyond you. Don't take it too personally.
>>
>>17729653
Thanks anon. I'm definitely gonna try and no, I won't take it personally. It's just the circumstances that makes me feel weird doing this kind of stuff (distance, etc). I guess I had this Lost in Translation retarded fantasy somehow.
>>
>>17729794
>I guess I had this Lost in Translation retarded fantasy somehow.

Being nervous is fine. Idealizing stuff too much can be your downfall, though. Take it one day at a time and see where it goes. Good luck!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.