[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a red flag if a 23 year old male has had 50 sex partners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x627px
Is it a red flag if a 23 year old male has had 50 sex partners? Does this mean I'm broken and damaged goods?
>>
You got herpes or what?
>>
People are paintings, not goods. Things that happen to you are splashes of color, not necessarily good or bad. They might seem ugly at first, but later on you might find they add something to the painting that wouldn't otherwise be there.

Find someone who either has had a lot of partners (they're out there, trust me), or doesn't mind that you have. Anyone else wouldn't have worked out, anyway.
>>
It means you're a slut, and probably have some issues regarding intimacy, approval and abandonment. You should get that stuff cleared.
>>
>>17728299
i wouldn't lead with it when you're dating a girl. personally, if i was seeing someone who had 50 sex partners, i would find it incredibly hard to deal with.
>>
>>17728307
While this could be true for males, for females the equivalent would be a bukkake painting full of the ex-partners' cum.

U mad feminists?
>>
>>17728330
It's a particular kind of sad when someone can understand the thing you're saying, but instead they choose not to.

Enjoy your early 20s boy
>>
>>17728330
OP here.
Idk man. I think partner count affects pair bonding for men and women. Maybe it affects women slightly more but I still feel like shit from time to time esp if I'm with a girl and I know it won't last cause I size her up to the other women I boinked and dated
>>
>>17728299
Personally, if I knew that, I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.
You're not broken or damaged good necessarily, but definitely unappealing to me since you clearly do not value sexuality in the same way I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 625x625px
>>17728344
>you're unappealing because you have a lot of sex partners
>taunts guys by calling them Virgins and saying they can't get laid like nearly all women do
>"don't value sexuality the same way I do"
>>
>>17728363
>taunts guys by calling them Virgins and saying they can't get laid like nearly all women do
I didn't say anything like this. I don't call girls slut and I don't call guys virgin. I generally do not care about sexual life of people I don't want to have sex with.
I find people who frequently have casual sex unappealing. I don't like casual sex and I have sex just with people I care about. I'd like my partner to do the same.
Virginity isn't unappealing itself, but in general if someone is virgin after a certain age is because he is highly unattractive.
>>
>>17728299
You fucking scum whore!

>male

Oh, no, you're fine. Way to go, bro!
>>
>>17728394
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>17728394
>millennial pseudo-intellectual sarcasm at its finest
>>
>>17728299
Yes and Yes
>>
>>17728394
This
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.