[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help, and I've no idea who else to ask. For some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: unh.png (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
unh.png
145KB, 500x375px
Need some help, and I've no idea who else to ask. For some time now, I've been having fantasies of bdsm and such, but I am feeling very frustrated because it seems to me as if no guy I'd meet irl would be into that. I recently found a community revolving around slutting regarding to games and such, with D/s dynamics, but I don't want a ''relationship'' over the net (I'm really paranoid about the safety..).

Is there a point waiting for a guy that isn't vanilla, should I join said community (they're on reddit & discord) or do you have any advice on how to weed out the guys with similar tastes? Also, if it isn't clear, I am female.
Hope it's ok to ask here, not sure if there's an advice board dedicated to sex.
>>
>I want some stranger to rape me
>But I don't want them to be too strange, and not real rape
If you were capable of NOT being wishy-washy, maybe you could ask literally any guy you know? Guys would definitely be willing to indulge your fantasy with the promise of indulging one of theirs. I hope you're okay with calling someone "daddy."
>>
no point in waiting. you need to get out there meet people discover what they're into if you're so scared of who's out there on the internet. I myself am male and have these bdsm fantasies too submitting to a woman turns me on bad so if u met me irl id be more than happy
>>
>>17727759

Bdsm does not equal rape, grow up already.
And how are preferences ''wishy-washy''? The point is having them and being up for trying new things..
>>
>>17727770
>Being tied up and forced to have sex isn't rape
Whatever helps you sleep easier.
Having preferences isn't wishy-washy. Having contradicting preferences is. You want to fuck a stranger from the internet without all the inherent dangers of meeting a stranger on the internet. You either accept that you're going to fuck some married weirdo, or settle for someone in real life.
>>
>>17727783

''forced to have sex''?
You're mixing things up. Being tied up & fucking doesn't equal rape or rape play. Adding bondage and coercion doesn't suddenly make it rape. If there's a safety word behind everything (an assurance you can stop when you too much) and if you enjoy it, not only physically, but mentally, how can it be rape? Now you're the one contradicting yourself.
>>
>>17727790
So women who are raped, but have an orgasm, weren't really raped. Cool thread.
>>
>>17727793

Having an orgasm is physical pleasure. Are you really this retarded? I wrote physical & mental enjoyment. If you have nothing useful to contribute, don't bother.
>>
>>17727797
>Refuse to argue about anything except your incorrect definition of BDSM
>"ur not contributing :'("
Really, there's only so much I can do for you without putting my hands around your neck and screaming the answer into your stupid face. Is this all some plan to get someone from /adv/ to rape you?
>>
>>17727799

No, I just don't see anything good coming out of this argument. We clearly can't even agree on a definiton of an act, so I don't see how you can contribute with something worthwhile.
>>
>>17727813
>You don't agree with my semantics, so your logistics ideas must be bad!
This is why women aren't in management.
>>
>>17727815

We didn't reach an agreement. I never said I am more right than you, or you less right. I also never said that because we don't agree, your idea must be terrible.
Thank you for taking time to reply anyway.
>>
>>17727746
OP, if you're still here after all the shitposting, just cos someone seems vanilla doesn't necessarily mean they are. You'd be surprised how common it is
>>
>>17727830

I know, but it's never happened for me. I don't want to have everything proceeding well and actually really being into a person, only for them to think I'm the biggest freak.
For that purpose, I think the net may be better, but I'm paranoid. Never done it before. I suppose with the beforementioned group on reddit/discord, it's best to have separate accounts? If yu have any experience /tips, lay it on me.
>>
>>17727746
Has nobody on 4chan heard of Google?

Google "bdsm for beginners" and find lots of advice.

Google "bdsm clubs [your city or nearest big city]" to find places to meet people.
>>
>>17728224

no actual clubs near my city or any that are close, even in the nearest big city
>>
I'm a guy into BDSM, and have had the same concerns when dating girls

But actually, I've managed to get every single one of them into it... Even a virgin

And now I'm no longer concerned about it

Just introduce it slowly. You'll be surprised how open people are to it
>>
>>17727846
I feel the exact same way. I really want to be with someone who's into my fetish because to me it's the most intimate thing we could share, but I'm too scared to admit the fetish out of fear that someone will leave me or worse shame me. I've also considered doing stuff online but I have safety to worry about, as well as the fact that I don't want to center the entire relationship around the fetish.
>>
It has sort of been mentioned but I think part of your issue is that you are picturing a stereotype of a dominant men and the guys your age you know as friendly, ordinary guys seem wildly different to that. I think you might just need to have a real experience for the first time to adjust from the perfect Hollywood fantasy to the gritty and different reality of doing those things with an otherwise regular person. Which might seem less appealing but in reality seeing someone's usual demeanor give way for an entirely different attitude during sex is pretty shocking and thrilling for many people, especially because of the contrast between everyday Joe and their Dom.

I feel like this issue is even more common with guys looking for dominant women, who somehow seem fixated on the idea of a Domme wearing leather in public or something... you can't tell what people like sexually by looking at them.
>>
>>17729346
Then join one or more online bdsm communities. You might hook up with someone or find out about unpublicized activities near you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.