[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have vagina >grandma is incredibly sexist >i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1461859045916.gif (2MB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
1461859045916.gif
2MB, 265x285px
>be me
>have vagina
>grandma is incredibly sexist
>i'm not talking "wah wah muh feelings" kinda sexist
>she believes that girls on their periods are "unpure" and shouldn't be let in the house
>that kinda sexist
>when i was 9 i got my first period
>mom told grandma
>grandma came over and held an elaborate speech
"NOW is the time for you to prove your faith to our sheperd! Temptations will come your way young lady, but I know you are strong, like your mother and I. She is a beautiful young woman and so will you be."
>mom is crying
>fast forward ten years
>grandpa passes away
>grandma invites us to visit all the time
>once a week to begin with
>then every third day or so
>i often pretend to have my period so she won't invite me
>after a while i stop because i feel bad
>i'm at her house so often it's basically my second home
>one visit grandma sits me down
>puts a hand on my shoulder
"I know this is difficult. It's difficult for us too."
>she has tears in her eyes
>i think she's talking about grandpa being dead
"But don't worry. Your sisters will carry your burden from now on. I know our sheperd has some other purpose for you in mind, but what that is only the lord knows. Be strong."
>wtf
>car ride back home
>mom is clearly uncomfortable
>after a long silence i'm about to ask what that was about
>she spills the beans
>she told my grandma that i'm barren because she was haunted my her message about "Impurity" when she was young and didn't want me to be hounded in the same way
>grandma cries every time she sees me
>texts me all the time telling me she lights candles for me
>begging god to give my womb back

what the fuck do i do? do i keep up the lie? i'm 20 now and I have a long-term boyfriend. What if we want to get married? do I have to wait until my grandma dies to have kids? she's only like 70, she could live for another twenty years easily.
Please help.
>>
>>17727721
>do I have to wait until my grandma dies to have kids?
No, she'll think it's a miracle from God, it will be fine.
>>
>20 years old
>Giving a flying fuck about your crazy grandma
You sound like you'll be pregnant within the next 2 years anyway, so it's up to you on whether you surprise her with a "miracle of God wrapped in the sin of adultery" or confess that your mother has dumped her childhood issues onto you.
>>
File: notcool.jpg (235KB, 1227x1185px) Image search: [Google]
notcool.jpg
235KB, 1227x1185px
women should not be allowed to greentext

what a terrible thread
>>
I'm genuinely curious what she did all those years when she got her own period. Did she literally sleep outside?
>>
>>17727737
she stayed in designated "female" rooms in the house (kitchen and bedroom) and ate her meals alone.
For real.
>>
>>17727721
Tell her you got pregnant and had an abortion... For the lulz.
>>
>>17727754
Honestly, that was insightful. Thank you.

What you describe as "sexist" seems to be a very gender role-centric point of view, with each gender having a very specific purpose. Very specific: she is mourning your "loss."

The cynic in me says to bury this thing and go along with it until you have a miracle baby someday, but I feel like the child will hear about this little narrative growing up and it'll never really go away. Realistically, I'd just see what can be done about avoiding this gender role POV where you can and just talk about her interests, yours, try to establish something there beyond what folks in the biz call the "third space," this sort of looming entity of expectation and destiny that sits with you all at the dinner table. Maybe you could have the one day to go over to grandma's- something for her to look forward to while it gives you some freedom. See if you can get her involved in the community, to occupy her time (volunteering, etc).

I wonder too: personality-wise, how has she changed since grandpa died? Alternatively, how did grandpa handle these thoughts of your grandma's?
>>
>>17727736
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
File: 1476092119249.jpg (22KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
1476092119249.jpg
22KB, 331x318px
>>17727721
Thanks for the keks
My grandma is nowhere near that bad but yours obvious sees the female gender as a gift/curse balance and probably sees the male one in the same manner. Think of it this way, she's old and won't be there forever. It's a golden opportunity to try to understand her upbringing and what culture she was raised in. It's a window into another time and context and at some point it will close forever. If you can deal with the crazy, try to view it with intellectual curiosity.
>>
>24
>grandma finally calls me impotent for ignoring girls altogether
>ignore girls because i hate all the women in my life especially her
>>
>>17727721
She's not wrong you know, you're probably a slut like every other bitch these days.
>>
>>17727897

He's right you know.

Retarded OP can't even handle her grandmother an extremely old woman who has some whacky beliefs without going "SEXIST SEXIST MUH FEELS"

Christ, OP your grandmother is whacky. You know what a man would do? Ignore it and live life.

Pretty god damn simple, really.
>>
>>17728148
Actually, a man would post this on /r9k/ not /adv/
>>
>>17728151
>all men go on /r9k/
Kys, dumb cunt.
>>
>>17728158
>all who disagree with me are women
Kys dumb faggot
>>
>>17727721
Your grandma sounds cray, not just sexist.

You can keep the lie if there is some benefit from it like inheritance, if not just fucking live your life however you want and tell her to eat a black cock.
>>
>>17728163
>you can't call men cunts
>>
>>17728158
>>17728163
you both are dumb, kyselves.
>>
File: 1477061540395.jpg (62KB, 630x463px) Image search: [Google]
1477061540395.jpg
62KB, 630x463px
>>17728169
Cuntboys are something completely different
>>
>>17728172
Go to bed grandma. You're bleeding.
>>
>>17728166
This anon speaks the truth
>>
>>17728166
If she thinks OP is barren till death she may not leave her much wealth to be passed on.
>>
>>17728222
But if OP get's a 'miracle baby' grandma will think she's chosen by god. That will definitely bump her in terms of inheritance.
>>
>>17727721
You know miracles happen
Tell her you got holy watered
>>
>>17728222
In that case it's straight to "Choke on a black penor, grandma."

I can somehow understand why people would tolerate annoying family members but in a case like this where it's pretty much harassment, there is no reason to deal with that crap if you're an adult.
>>
>>17727721
1.Star in a bukkake gangbang video.
2.Show the video to your grandma telling her before its a faith related video.
3.?????
4. Far top kek
>>
>>17727721
Hahaha, I can see where your mom came from. But it's easy with crazies. If you ever get pregnant, your grandmother will just assume God did it.

Alternatively, you can wait for her to die. But in my experience the people you want to die, always take the longest.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.