[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I fucked up /adv/ I broke the /no contact/ rule after our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 41050c0dc82a7652c55c3ef921684acf.jpg (180KB, 982x1226px) Image search: [Google]
41050c0dc82a7652c55c3ef921684acf.jpg
180KB, 982x1226px
So I fucked up /adv/

I broke the /no contact/ rule after our breakup and wrote to her a month later if things are okay as they are now. Surprisingly, I got a response back: "I missed you". She missed me after she said she couldn't feel our relationship anymore, and even though she cared for me, she didn't feel like continuing it. It was all through messages, and we didn't talk after that, there was no closure.

So yeah, I'm sitting here, thinking whether she just misses having me around, or is she missing what we had. I will provide details if needed
>>
You can miss someone without wanting to get back together, honestly she probably really misses you. But that doesn't mean she wants to get back together with you even if she says she does because the same problems you guys had will still occur.
>>
She misses having a relationship, not necessarily "you."
Avoid co-dependent people like the plague, no matter how much they (artificially) inflate your ego.
>>
>>17727619
That is completely understandable to me, but is it something you say to someone that you don't feel a connection with anymore? That's the part I am most torn about, since I still do have feelings for this girl.
>>
Cunt, ask if she wants to go for coffee to catch up, then go get coffee and catch up.

She'll confide in you that she's less happy now than when dating you, you'll say something to indicate that you want to get back together, then you go somewhere and fuck and soforth.

A few weeks later she'll remember why she left you and you'll break up again, and it'll hurt less.

Then you'll both be more jaded and icy and meet other damaged people and have colder relationships and then settle for someone good enough and they won't make you as happy but you both know deep down that you don't deserve to be happy.

They you'll put up with the hell you've created for yourselves and then eventually die.

Have fun.
>>
>>17727594
>She missed me after she said she couldn't feel our relationship anymore, and even though she cared for me, she didn't feel like continuing it
Sounds like closure to me. Not sure how much plainer she can be plus she's being honest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.