[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a pretty convoluted story. I have feelings for my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Hulk_avengers_promo.jpg (469KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_avengers_promo.jpg
469KB, 1600x1600px
I have a pretty convoluted story. I have feelings for my friend L, had them for about 3 years now. They've become really strong recently, in fact I've confessed a couple months ago. He didn't say anything because we got interrupted. I'm hanging out with a guy named C and he's really nice and cool but I don't have any feelings for him, I told him and he said we could be fwb. At my job, a dennys, there's a guy named N and he served me and my friend L. L said that he liked N and afterwards when I was working with N, he told me he liked L. So I said to L that N liked him and I could hook them up. L said he would think about it. Just now L said that he wants me to hook them up. I said sure and I'm perfectly fine with hooking them up, but I just told someone about this and they said that they would do it differently. They would tell L again and not tell him about N. I feel like I made the right decision but did i? I want him to be happy but I also want to be happy. I don't know what to do.

Tl;Dr I like my friend L and I'm hooking him up with another guy named N. Am I making the right decision?

Pic unrelated
>>
Let me attempt to de-fuck your story:
>Had a crush on some fagmo for 3 years
>Once made a half-assed attempt to confess, but as a woman you're not obligated to work at anything teehee
>Not interested in dating this random nignog but you said you'd be willing to be his personal whore. This has absolutely fucking nothing to do with anything else in the story.
>One of your ditzy slut friends confesses to liking Fagmo. Fagmo confesses to liking the ditzy slut.
>For some reason this event happened to people older than 14.
>Some other meddling drama queen said that you should've thrust yourself between them, which is a completely retarded idea but your entire personality is crafted around other people's opinions so now the sky is falling
>Someone please confirm that you're not a moron for helping people who are very, very slightly more emotionally mature
>>
That's some high-school tier bullshit right there, OP.

If you like the dude, tell him without any chance for interruption or ambiguity. If he's not into it, cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>17727742
I'm also a fag mo
>>17727745
Yeah its high school bullshit but I already told him how I felt, it'll sound like I'm desperate, and I don't want to come off as a creep.
>>
>>17727763
I'm 19 I realize that sounded like I was still in hs but I was just saying that it sounds like hs bullshit.
>>
>>17727742
Well my personality isn't crafted by other opinions but another side is always helpful. You're like my friend, he blows everything that someone says outside of proportion, it hilarious. Also my confession wasn't half assed I told him I liked him for about 3 years and he wouldn't say anything so I kept talking and then we got interrupted by another friend. Also they wouldn't be able to meet if I didn't trust myself between them in the first place. I have no idea what your talking about.
>>
>>17727782
>blows everything that someone says outside of proportion
I'm re-stating your own words, you mongoloid. Feel free to expand on things people give a shit about.
>I told him I liked him for about 3 years and he wouldn't say anything so I kept talking and then we got interrupted by another friend.
Re-phrase: "I told my friend that I liked him for 3 years, but he didn't say anything." Really, that's all the relevant information.
>they wouldn't be able to meet if I didn't trust myself between them in the first place. I have no idea what your talking about.
Thrusting yourself between them meaning stopping them from dating, which is what I think your other friend was trying to suggest. Why are you having so much trouble following your own story?
>>
>>17727742
Let me fix it
>had a crush on some fagmo for 3 years.
>confessed to him but because I'm a fagmo I couldn't get an answer out of him.
>Met someone and became his personal whore. Has absolutely fucking nothing to do with the story
>one of my ditzy slut friends confesses to liking fagmo. Fagmo confesses to liking the ditzy slut.
>For some reason this happened to people older than 14.
>Some other meddling drama queen said that I should tell my feelings to the fagmo and not hook them up and I listen cause I'm too self conscious to think of my own opinion.
>someone please tell me what to do because I'm too stupid to figure it out by myself.
>>
>>17727788
Nah I was just saying that it was funny how you rephrased it. And yeah I'm going to set them up I already almost did. I'm just wondering if it's a mistake.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.