[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm asking a good friend out on valentine's day but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2597.jpg (157KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
157KB, 400x400px
I'm asking a good friend out on valentine's day but I need to make it seem like a prank incase things don't go as planned.

Help me come up with a sick ass Valentine's day prank sure to make me laugh my ass off /adv/
>>
>>17727306
that is a dumb, autistic idea
>>
>>17727306
if she says no just rape her.
>>
>>17727321
>Completely genius infallible plan dumb and autistic
Ur a dumb autistic idea
>>17727323
Hilarious then when I'm done
"it's just a prank bro"
>>
>>17727306
I think if you were ever in a situation where pranking her wasn't weird, you would be able to ask her out seriously as well. in short, this won't work, just ask her out
>>
>>17727392
You know what that actually makes sense anon.
>>
File: Studyinpain.jpg (130KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Studyinpain.jpg
130KB, 980x1000px
>>17727306
What if, by February 14th, she is going out with another dude? You like her; you should ask her out now.
>>
Nigger it's fucking November

Jesus Christ man how about you ask her out now and get it over with
>>
>>17728131
He probably can't yet because he's not old enough to have a driver's license.
>>
>>17728149
You need to be 18 to post on this board

But ill bite

He can say we should meet up and hang out and slyly turn it into a date if shes interested. Use your noodle op, you can come up with a plan.
>>
>>17728131
>>17727522
I met her at a party two weeks ago. Not going to ask someone out I don't know that well yet. Never want to date someone for the sole reason of finding them attractive. Ex was satan once I really started to know her. I doubt she'd be taken by then considering she's been single for 20 years and has more spaghetti in her pockets than chef boyardee.
>>
>>17728302
There is literally not a single good thing that can come out of you waiting for more than 3 months to ask her out.
>>
>>17728314
Sure there is. Aside from pursuing a relationship I feel like being good friends with a person I think is as cool as that would be enough regardless of what happens. Asked a girl on a date in almost the exact same situation earlier this semester and she was actually pretty damn awful as girlfriend material. Didn't even wanna try to be friends with her after that just straight ghosted. Don't want that with this person.
>>
>>17728338
She will get a boyfriend during this time. And you will lose her all because you were too chickenshit to make a move.
>>
>>17728504
K.
>>
>>17728338
>Asked a girl on a date earlier this semester and she was awful.
Good think you didn't wait until valentines day to ask her out then right?
>>
>>17728623
Alright memester if I'd actually tried to be friends first I wouldn't have had to go through that terrible awkward uncomfortable experience. I would've realized she literally only liked me because she thought I was attractive and that we had nothing in common.
>>
>>17728302
>I doubt shed be taken by then

That's where you're wrong

See op, I'm the kind of guy that goes for girls like that because I find them adorable and they're easy to manipulate. It's kind of like cracking a hard boiled egg, you gotta do it to get your tasty reward. The socially awkward girls are the best too, they have no idea what they're doing because they have no experience so you can do what you want with them.

OP I hope we live near each other and i run into this girl, ill take pride in the fact I stole a shy cutie from some beta orbiters and used her like a toy. You can have sloppy seconds if you want. I'll dump her right before valentines day too, that'll break her heart even more lol.
>>
>>17728720
K. Send nudes friendo.
>>
>i wanna ask girl on date
> if she says no I can say "jk lol!"

... Do you know how insecure and beta that sounds?
>>
>>17728727
Oh I will.

Let me tell you of a shy girl I met, just like yours.

Her name was Avery, she was quite adorable and had never been on a real date before. So obviously I charmed her and took her out, and i made sure she had the time of her life. We went back to her place and she said i wish this night would never end, and i said it didn't have to. She was hesitant at first but I convinced her, it was exciting. So we start going at it and she's laying like a dead fish because she's a virgin and all, whatever, it happens. She said it felt really good and thanked me, and said she really likes me and wants to see me again.

So we date for a while and eventually I meet her friends. Right away there was a guy named cody giving me the stink eye, he obviously liked her. Every one of her friends except him liked me, and I knew why. Over time I slowly turn her against cody because shes basically emotionally dependent on me and listens to whatever I say. One night after sex she falls asleep, and she gets a text, so i check our of curiosity seeing as its 2 am. Its cody of all people, what a surprise! It was a long drawn out paragraph about how he loves her and Im a "douche who doesn't deserve you". The next day I tell her I saw the message, she was initially mad but I distracted her and said how cody is trying to break us up even though we're in "love" lol. So she cut ties with him and ends up shouting at him in public saying she loves me and will never break us up. I go home and plow her into submission and she says she loves me.

Cont
>>
>>17728778
We broke up eventually, I had gotten my use out of her and she was tainted by this point. But I made sure to exact my revenge. I went to where cody worked, approached him and just straight up started talking about how hard she moaned while I was fucking her, and how right after she screamed at him I went home and fucked. He got pissed and took a swing but missed, and I just laughed in his face and walked out because his manager saw and I didn't want to deal with it.

So op, when I'm with your Valentine special girl, just remember when I'm done manipulating her to hate you, you can still beg for forgiveness. Make sure to post.a thread about it on /adv/, that'll make the circle complete :)

P.S, she ended up dating a cody esque guy and has multiple times contacted me asking for booty calls because "he doesn't size up". You'll be no different my friend.
>>
>>17728784
I'll have you know I sexually Identify as an attack helicopter and this is triggering.
>>17728763
Probably sounds that way because I'm actually insecure and beta enough to ask complete strangers who probably have weaponized autism how to ask a girl out lol
>>
>>17728817
>Admits he's beta

Ill be waiting for your thread around Feb 14 saying women suck and how the girl rejected you.
>>
>>17728784
>things that didn't happen: the post
>>
>>17728831
Can't be rejected if you never ask ;).

Women also make better conversational and introspective friends. Most of my friends are women since I go to a mostly female university. I wouldn't say they suck unless all you care about is nutting desu lmao senpai
>>
>>17728888
>Most of my friends are women
Anon I need to tell you something...
>>
>>17728913
Yeah yeah I'm probably closeted gay but the idea of sex without love is gross to me and anal kinda disgusts me so I doubt it's that.
>>
>>17727306
What makes you think your good friend will be single by valentines day? They could get a date tomorrow then your fucked
>>
>>17728952
Then it's not that big of a deal that a girl I just met and sporadically developed a crush on is happy. Move on to the next on crush. My school is like 70% female and my major even higher.
>>
Oh nevermind. That was easier than I thought.
Cheers /adv/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.