[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been without female contact (kissing,cuddling,sex)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1464518244506.jpg (429KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1464518244506.jpg
429KB, 1067x1600px
I've been without female contact (kissing,cuddling,sex) for more than a year now and it's still fucking killing me inside. Killing my self esteem and my motivation. I thought accepting that I'd never get laid again would help but no, it's just made me stop showering, brushing my teeth and taking care of myself.

I have plenty of female relationships, but none of them want to do anything even remotely intimate with me... or even respond to my messages unless there's something pressing going on in their lives.

I have to get rid of this need for intimacy with women. It's absolutely fucking killing me. Fucking killing me.
>>
>>17727267
what happened that makes you never able to get laid again? i mean, not showering, brushing your teeth or taking care of yourself can do it, but what happened before you started digging yourself deeper into the hole of loneliness?
>>
is there an echo in this thread? in this thread?
>>
>>17727280
My only real girlfriend was a stroke of absolute luck from an incredibly desperate girl who happened to live across the street.
>>
What about dating websites or apps?
>>
>>17727286
Tried it. Didn't work at all.
Also I'm 5'4"
>>
>>17727267
>I've been without female contact (kissing,cuddling,sex) for more than a year now and it's still fucking killing me inside. Killing my self esteem and my motivation.
One entire year? How horrible. You must live a sorry life compared to most people here.
>>
>>17727283
well maybe you will find another girl desperate enough to date you, maybe try and shower more and brush your teeth etc, so as to lower the amount of desperation needed. the woe is me attitude and the resulting behavior is just now a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>17727267
Im on the same boat anon.
Exept my ex left me for HER ex.
I sit next to her now at work typing this.
>>
>>17727289
What did you try?
>>
>>17727295
That's what I'm asking about. I want to lower my desperation.

>>17727297
Yeah same here. My ex just stopped talking to me. Then I broke up with her. Then within a week she was with her ex. About a week ago she got raped by her new boyfriend's best friend.

>>17727301
tinder, okcupid
>>
File: 1476734017901.jpg (153KB, 860x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1476734017901.jpg
153KB, 860x1300px
nobody?
>>
>>17727267
prostitutes, m8
>>
>>17727308
>About a week ago she got raped by her new boyfriend's best friend.
Well on my side the ex she left me for has
>>
>>17727357
>>17727357
Has cancer, fucking hell this is buggy.
I guess the Karma wheel wont stop turning...
>>
Oh boohoo one year

Try fucking 18 asshole

Pay for sex if it's so bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.