[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you start a text conversation with someone you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1477969191316.png (173KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1477969191316.png
173KB, 294x442px
How do you start a text conversation with someone you don't know well?
>>
Start by telling us what you know about them and why you want to talk to them.
>>
>hey hows it going
>>
>Done any of that thing that I'm guessing you do sometimes?
>How do I also do it
>Ok cool
>So what else you up to? How about this new thing that exists? We should go sometime
>>
File: Screenshot_20161101-211021.jpg (170KB, 1420x642px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-211021.jpg
170KB, 1420x642px
What now
>>
>>17727275

haha no

SOMEONES GETTING LAID TONIGHT
>>
>>17727169
>basic. but reasonable approach
>>17727194
>more complex, good approach
>>17727275
>OP goes and does this

fucking kek mate

>>17727303
im laffin
>>
File: Screenshot_20161101-225455.jpg (159KB, 1434x504px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-225455.jpg
159KB, 1434x504px
I'm not getting anywhere here
>>
>>17727479
get off this subject now, you asked a silly little question and continuing with it wont help. it got the lines of communication open but you need to move on from it NOW. start your next text with a "so anyways" and move on. ask about how they are, maybe casually explain why you are messaging them, ask about something specific that you know they might be doing, literally anything to get some chit chat going
>>
>>17727488
It's too late now
So will that strategy work after like 20 hours?
>>
>>17727516
might as well give it a shot, maybe after that long you can leave off the "so anyways" the transition wouldnt be as necessary
>>
>>17727488
>>17727516
Also, I'm texting her because she's a super cool qt and I wish to date her, not gonna say that to her
>>
ask her questions about herself. woman love talking about themselves. also, be like, "haha, that has some relevance to my life because _____(actual thing that proves you're an intelligent life form)" rinse wash repeat. that's how conversations work with woman usually.
>>
Howdy hey having a wonderful day?
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what's up
>>
Tip your fedora and tell her about modern day feminism
>>
start the conversation asking about work/school/something of mutual involvement then just build from there
>>
>>17727596
That's fucking lame
>>
Before you start with a question, you have to give them something to decide whether it's worth answering to you or not.

So start with some shit that happened to you or some interesting/funny thought you had or some observation about them. THEN, you can ask some shit about their day and preferably something more personal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.