[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 26 full time work and full time student. Very busy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: studying.jpg (66KB, 600x398px)
studying.jpg
66KB, 600x398px
>Be me 26 full time work and full time student. Very busy
>Start seeing a girl. Been friends for 4 years
>Starts getting romantic and sexual
>All of a sudden she 180s and wants to be just friends
>I had been making time for her because I thought it was something more. Don't really have time to hang with friends until semester is over.
>Used to hang out and watch Netflix twice a week.
>I cancelled the last two weeks because I don't have that kind of time until semester ends (in one month)
>She is visibly starting to get annoyed
Am I in the wrong here? I made time for her because I thought it could be something more. If she wants to be just friends I'm fine with that, but that means school has to come before her now. Doesn't it?
>>
>>17727133
Did you explain yourself or REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nah fuck that bitch.
If your friends don't get the time, then neither does a girl that doesn't put out.
>>
>>17727139
I explained myself. I'm totally cool if she wants to be just friends. I didn't feel like there was any problem until she this week.
I didn't say anything like "schoolwork needs to take precedence over you because that is kind of insensitive. I told her I wouldn't be this busy forever (like I said to all my friends this semester), but for now I'm too swamped.
>>
>>17727148
To a lesser extent this is more or less how I felt. She's not an unreasonable person, but do I really have to explain to her that this was her choice? Is there a side to this I'm not seeing?
>>
>>17727177
She liked u cuz she was bored. But you werent bored u liked her causeshe had a vagina. The reason you liked her stop existing. Pretty obv. a grown women should be able to understand.
>>
>>17727133
>full time work and full time student.
what the fuck are you doing? Even if they're all online classes, that's too much.
>>
>>17727202
A lot of people do it. It just takes proper time management. Its actually quite fulfilling when you learn how to deal with the stress healthily.
>>
I was hoping to get some input from some of the femanons.
>>
>>17727204
You must be boring and not have any other hobbies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.