[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl just about never approaches me, but looks at me from afar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 220x293px
Girl just about never approaches me, but looks at me from afar. When I approach her she laughs at every stupid story/joke I tell. We've had physical contact, know eachother pretty damn well, hung out together past midnight on several occasions, but she never initiates conversation with me or invites me places. Why? I'm not the most talkative guy so it's rather awkward.
>>
>>17727036
U ever think shes not the most talkative person either?
>>
She's traditional. You the man, she the woman. You do the inviting and talking. She's used to this and expects it from you. Or you can ignore her and she if she responds. Or she's talking to other men.

OR, you could ask if she wants to come up with any plans with you both.
Who knows. Make some big moves and see how she reacts. Have sex with her.
>>
>>17727041
Yeah... That's a possibility. I was just thinking of me.
>>17727044
Fuck, I guess you're right. Whenever I ignore her she just looks at me more, like the past two couple days because I've been über busy and too much of a wimp to approach her.
>>
>>17727055

Well, she just expects certain behavior from you at this point. When expectations aren't met she will either be mad or sad. Not that she can't fulfill them herself, but just she thinks you'll do it for her.
>>
>>17727071
Is it bad that she expects that? She should know very well by now that I'm a quiet guy, yet she seems to not given up. I thibk she liked me stronger a month ago when I had no idea of any signs, I only recently noticed. She is kind off putting because in once instance, I said I'd join her for dinner at the caf and she said she forgot to tell me when, take that as you will. Another time it seemed like she was purposely ignoring me, I asked what's up, and she said she was super busy, which wasn't all false but she was still purposely avoiding me. She stopped that though.
>>
>>17727092
Te>>17727092
Text her right now and ask her hows she doing/ what shes doing.

Does she respond?
>>
>>17727191
She would eventually, she's slow to text with me for some reason but she's fast with everyone else. I do'nt send useless texts...
>>
>>17727092
Be the man then. When she leaves something open for you.. Take charge and command it. I recently started dating this new girl and she freaked me the fuck out with this shit.

We are so used to the "Stronk independent womyns" now that when you meet one who is submissive and wants a man to order her around its fucking off putting. Don't be a cunt or a dick about it.

Just be strong about it and if she denies you then stay strong and act like it doesn't phase you.
>>
>>17727900
The thing is she had this really gruff, tom-boyish appearence, does ROTC with me, swears a lot, but her actual personality is pretty timid. I'm basically that but I don't have that gruff appearence other than looking pissed off 24/7. I'll be sure to take charge, she actually started a conversation with me this morning for a change so I think things are different now, a bit. I just don't know if her intentions are that of a friend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.