[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I need some advice and will make this short as possible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG02989.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG02989.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
Ok so I need some advice and will make this short as possible. My husband found out that he has a brain tumor and only so long to live. He recently started having seizures and been getting worst over time. We have been talking and he has decided to do the assisted suicide before he loses body functions and no longer communicate. We have been looking into it and talking about it and agreed on everything for the most part. I would like family to be present in his last moments but he would like to be intimate with me in his last moments. I'm not sure on how that would work and feel very uncomfortable with talking to the physician on how or if that would even be ok. Do you think I should go with what he wants or what should I do?
>>
That nigga has a dying wish and you can't let go of your ego for that? God damn, you're a terrible human being
>>
>>17727020
First of all I'm sorry for the bad news. I can't help but ask, how did he discover the brain tumor? I'm a hypochondriac and thinks like this worry me to not end.
>>
I am so sorry to hear that, that is incredible, have sex with him, then deal with the aftermath of his death immediately after? Incredible.
I can't even wrap my mind around the process of you going through those emotions.
>>
Have you tried alternate methods to get rid of it? I haven't been in that position but I'm sure there's some natural remedy's you could try. Might break down your body a bit but hopefully he beats it! If however you guys are certain he will die and there's no motivation left no reason not to kill a defeatist. already dead inside.
>>
This thread is a terrible idea op. Hope you're baiting. If serious, the least difficult part in this is talking to the physician. Do that, don't ask us for advice. We just complain about being cucks and assholes.
>>
>>17727082
i dont think op meant have sex when she said "be intimate. i think she meant, he wanted his last moments to be close and intimate just the two of them.

>>17727020
do it the way your husband wants, maybe you can set up his/your family to be at your house when you get back from the... euthenasia office
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.