[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hit up girl I've been crushing on since high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161101-174937~01.png (115KB, 1080x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161101-174937~01.png
115KB, 1080x1317px
>hit up girl I've been crushing on since high school
>she was talking about her recent breakup which led to pic related

W-what do? I'm too smooth to exist

Ignore the dates the calendar is messed up on my phone
>>
>>17726826
Pretty damn creepy I say abort and see if she gets jealous
>>
>>17726826
>Beta orbiter
>>
>>17726863
Last time we spoke was months ago
>>
>>17726826
The only two sensible options are

>you were admired by quite a few, from what i can recall

>nothing at all
>>
>>17726911
I thought he mea t she hasn't changed from being a bitch. "wait in line, buddy" would have got me steaming
>>
>>17726826
She took you as saying she's a slut.

"You know exactly what I mean."
>>
>I've always had to wait in line for you.
>>
Just say she's easy and ask if she wants to fuck

You've fucked up, might as well.

Post response here btw
>>
>>17726826
>smooth
the cringe, it hurts so bad. stop.
>>
>le i used to crush on you m'lady xD

what're you fucking gay?
>>
>>17726826
Mission abort. You don't want to date someone if you're not their priority.
>>
>>17728708
>will always fail the shit test
>>
Game over. It can be taken as you implying she routinely fucks around or as you expressing resentment at not being good enough for her. Besides, the whole "wait in line" already was your rejection so not like you have anything to lose. Just say something vague like "any reading works" and don't talk to her again.
>>
>>17728723
>Actually believing that pick up artist garbage

Yea faggot. I did the reading too and guess what nigger? It only halfway works if you're trying to get laid and only trying to get laid. You'll never land a quality person with that garbage advice.
>>
>>17728735
PUAs and the guys who kiss their ass tend to be the types who think that quality women don't exist... ironically enough.
>>
>>17727425
This guy knows, don't tell her you've been drooling over her since high school faggot.
>>
>>17728754
I think it's more like "I know I'm an undesirable piece of shit, so how do I just trick a bitch so she doesn't notice how awful I am?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.