[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over someone who no longer cares about you? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Obama-stressed-out.jpg (18KB, 453x301px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-stressed-out.jpg
18KB, 453x301px
How do you get over someone who no longer cares about you?

Like how do I move on, how do I stop wondering if she's talking to someone, how do I stop caring?
>>
>>17726795
get a hobby
>>
File: IMG_0528.png (94KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.png
94KB, 450x450px
Find a distraction. Try fitness or something like that.
>>
>>17726797
I don't enjoy anything.
>>
Cut her out of your life. Remove from friends on facebook, delete her number, remove from snapchat etc. Then do things that make you happy and fulfilled. Exercise regularily aswel.
>>
I'm in the same situation

Today I saw her again with her boyfriend and I literally feel sick. I can't handle it anymore. I need to visit a therapist.
>>
>>17726800
I have no interest, motivation, thirst or appetite. I've stayed in bed all day and only left the room to take a piss a few times.
>>17726804
I feel like this will just make me more interested and curious tho.
>>
Well, find some motivation. If you don't, you'll just be stuck moping. And that'd suck, to say the least.
>>
Like granny used to say "what the eyes can't see the soul won't feel"
Time to delete everything NSA style

If you share friends with her, slash em too, its petty? yes but it is for the good of your mental health and that's the bottom line at the end of the day.

Now for hobbies like the rest of the thread said, if you lack the motivation, then brute force it, dig your brain for a sign of happiness and captalize on that.

Its not easy i know, but mopping will do no good for yer head.
>>
>>17726805
How fresh is your cut? Did you take any precautions to try and avoid her?
>>17726816
How do you find motivation? I'm usually like this in general but more so now after all this has happened. Anxiety/depression, fatigue, chronic arm and leg pain/weakness that can't be diagnosed.
>>
>>17726823
Several months. I'd probably say 6-7 months. Seeing her with her boyfriend was on accident, but for some reason I turned around after she split up with him and I purposely walked by her when she was alone. I didn't make eye contact with her or anything.
>>
File: iPqi7Nw.png (246KB, 391x327px) Image search: [Google]
iPqi7Nw.png
246KB, 391x327px
>>17726822
I tried do this in a way. After she wanted to split i wanted to get my things back and give her hers back so I wouldn't be constantly reminded of her. Normal people whould probably say 'ok', but she said "it's all too soon, in a few weeks" I don't see why she would possibly want to drag this out. I want my shit back. She still wants to be friends which I'm calling bullshit on. I've been monitoring her fb status and it's constantly on 'active now' like 90% of the day, yet takes hours to text me back. I know this plays into the part of just removing her from my life but I'm trying to stay on a good note to obtain my items again.
>>17726833
How did you guys end it? If it's too painful to bring up don't worry about it just curious if it had any similarities to mine
>>
>>17726867
You can always appeal for the law to get yer shit back son, is it a pc or phone or expansive shit like cars?
>>
>>17726884
Nothing of monetary value, just some clothing. But she has one of my favorite shirts too. How many reasons could there be for wanting to prolong giving soneones items back when she was the one who wanted to end it all in the first place?
>>
>>17726901
emotional blackmail to keep you as reserve
>>
>>17726905
Is this a real thing? Why end it if she's not going to END it?
>>
File: aa4.jpg (34KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.jpg
34KB, 600x826px
So question, I haven't jacked off or fucked since we split ways so about s week. Am I going to cry like s bitch or anything if I whack it right now?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.