[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, some friends and I are organizing a party. We plan on heavy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So, some friends and I are organizing a party. We plan on heavy drinking and smoking, and some of us get noisy when in said state of mind.

You kniw any life hack so that the neighbours get as little pissed as possible? The fact that we'll be smoking makes me a lot more terrified of them calling the police.

Thanks in advance /adv/ !
>>
>>17726552
I usually just tell my neighbors "hey were having a party this weekend, you're free to come! If you choose not to and we get too loud call me and let me know and I'll take care of it!". Dont be a shitty neighbor.
>>
>>17726577
That I didn't even thought of that just says how good of a neighbour I am. Thanks mate!
>>
>>17726552

keep it on the weekend or major holiday. explain that you are having a party in advance and if its too loud they can give you a call. try to have the party over by midnight.
>>
>>17726552
Tell them first and give them you number so they can contact you instead of going straight to the police.
Try to keep people inside and close the windows so the noise doesn't travel as far.
Turn down the music as the night goes on, it doesn't need to be blazing for you to enjoy it.
Even if it's a weekend some people still need to go to bed at a normal time (maybe they are work weekends, or like to exercise early in the morning), so 'leave us alone it's a weekend' isn't going to work on its own.
If they signal you're being too loud e.g. slamming their windows closed, yelling at you to shut up etc., then you need to be quiet.
Start the party earlier so people are ready to leave earlier.
If things are really getting too rowdy have a plan to move people elsewhere (e.g. to a club).

Tbh if you're really worried that your neighbours are going to complain maybe you need to find a different place to have this event.
>>
>>17726778
>try to have the party over by midnight.

son, that aint no party if it ends at midnight. parties typically last all night, or at least until like 3-4. most people dont turn up until about 9-10.
>>
>>17726803
That some great advice. Thanks. I don't live there (actually nobody lives there, the appartment is empty most of the year) so I don't know any of the neighbours. And moving to somewhere else might be the best idea is shit goes of the rails. Again thanks
>>
>>17726809
Totally agree. We were plannimg on sleeping there actually, surrouded by empty bottles and fag ends.
>>
>>17726552
Invite the neighbors.
If they show up, they're probably cool people.
If they don't they'll be flattered you invited them.
Most likely, they'll show up for about a half hour, be happy you invited them, go home and not be a problem.
>>
>>17726903
I find that offering so fucking crazy it might be the best idea ever. I mean, we are in our late teens early 20s,and if the neighbours happen to be a couple of senior citizens... Nobody is old enough for some whiskey
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.