[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET/shut-in improvement thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Welcome to the NEET/shut-in improvement thread!

>old thread
>>17721170

>Discord
https://discord.gg/AAhJ6eR

Join us for help on improving your life, becoming more social or just helping people with these things! All are welcome, as long as you follow the rules.

>What do I do in the threads?
Ask people for advice on your NEET-related/social problems, or join our discord group to do the same.

>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, anybody is free to enter and help our group. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.

NEET IMPROVEMENT RULES
=======================================

1. Preventing your suicide is not our responsibility. If you need someone to talk you out of hurting yourself and/or others, please call a suicide hotline.
2. No doxxing or spamming. If you post any personal information of another user without their consent, you will be banned. Spamming will result in temporary loss of text privileges.
3. Please try to genuinely improve your lot in life. We're not here to circlejerk about how horrible our lives are. We'll all slip up or need to vent sometimes, but overall you should try to be positive and move upwards.
4.The #support channel is for advice only. Check #rules for a description of all other channels and rules.

=======================================

Self-help resources: http://pastebin.com/BSZDiAKd
>>
>>17726540
I have no personality, I think it's mostly cause in all honesty, not trying to be edgy or say to damn good for it but talking to people does not interest me. People don't interest me. I realized this once when I was with a friend, a really nice girl who commented while we were sitting line a a pub "I love people, I wonder what they are all like, where they are going, what they are doing" after that I realized. Shit. I don't care about any of that.
>>
>>17726540
Nobody reads the pastebin edition
>>
>>17726591
I don't think that means you're broken. Not everyone is as socially driven. You can still enjoy talking to people now and then without being endlessly fascinated by them. What makes you say you have no personality anyway?

>>17726627
That's every edition.
>>
>>17726657
Been applying for internal positions at my job for a while now, I have been there 13 years. Everytime iI apply internally I get shot down, basically comes down to me not being "A good fit" with the group I was applying to work for, Last one was working for a guy whom I though the interview went pretty well with, we chatted a bit about computer games and other stuff too which was a first for someone to have similar interests, Still did not get that job since it "Didn't seem like it was a situation I was meant for" would have been working Solo with this guy so, guess he didn't like me as much as I thought, there were 4 whole other people applying for the same job. This is like 12th internal app. I have tried for in 2 years.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.