[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of an odd question; why do girls nowadays relish the fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1477936293908.jpg (19KB, 720x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477936293908.jpg
19KB, 720x396px
Kind of an odd question; why do girls nowadays relish the fact of being a shitty person? Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?

Its probably just a Western world thing, or even a metropolitan thing. What's up with every young female basking in negative traits? It's as though they love calling themselves:
>Bitch
>Mean
>Basic
>Thot/ Ratchet

God forbid if you called them stupid, though. You can hint with every other word in the dictionary but the ones that specifically mean dumb.

Is this just low IQ people taking pride in their ignorance or a new way to try and weed out impatient guys? I'm assuming the latter. Can only go about 2 weeks before I burst and say something like, "you can't be this simple".
>>
>now

Every culture on earth hated women for being cunts
>>
It's because if they take these negative names and make them their own, then guys like you can't use them to insult them. It's really quite simple.
>>
This happens all the time. There's a social norm that some people resent and/or cannot live up to. They feel like a loser, or suffocated by the expectation that doesn't suit them, and after wrestling with it for a bit they decide to steer into the skid and embrace them not fitting in rather than continuing to feel bad about not fitting in.

Most girls who will call themselves, say, a bitch, won't think of it the way you do (nasty, unpleasant girl). They'll see it as a label they get for not being cutesy, patient and sweet enough for a girl. They probably think of themselves as (for example) sarcastic, cynical, straightforward, but a good person at heart. Just a person who will be seen as a bitch by people who expect girls to be all smiles and awws.
Or, slightly more radical, they mostly pride themselves in other qualities (like courage/spirit, their strong will and sharp mind) and feel like they might not be the friendliest girl around, but they're more interesting or more real or whatever than the friendliest girl around.

Hope this gives you an idea.
>>
>>17726162
I don't know why and it upsets me as well.

It is likely that they are somehow rewarded for or excused from their actions by stating they are these things. If they act like a cunt, then say "I know I'm a cunt" it makes them feel like they have the upper hand, gives a sense of confidence, and excuses them from being a cunt all in one.

Then they throw the word feminism in there and it acts as another excuse for their behavior
>>
>>17726186
>>17726193
I understand that logic; nerds, geeks, even weeks do it to try and make what isn't even an insult, into one. These chicks aren't doing that. It's like comfortably calling oneself a liar and acting as though anyone is going to say, "yeah, that's cool".

If it were stand-up comedy, it would make sense. When they're saying it repeatedly, it seems as though they're forcing some privilege to be exactly that, nasty. One I just stopped talking to would start going on about all this dick she sucked but how she doesn't like guys and scissors with other girls, on speaker. Not even to sound racist but she's Italian so trying the whole "hood" thing just makes me want to choke her.
>>
>>17726335
>*Weebs
>>
>>17726335
Have you never met people who do the whole "I have no filter this is who I am"/"I'm not going to pussyfoot around people's feelings" or "I'm just not a compromising person, if I want something I get it" etc? It's the exact same thing, they are valuing their personal way of seeing it over the regular social expectations. Rightfully so or not.

>as though they're forcing some privilege to be exactly that
It kind of is like that. It's a defense mechanism, they feel different or whatever and turn it around on you to own it.
>>
>>17726162
It's just immaturity at work. Ignore them.
>>
>>17726162
>Bitch
>Mean
This means I'm strong independent woman that only strong alpha males can handle. It's not like I'm just antisocial insufferable spoiled shit or something..
>>
File: 1387527574423.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1387527574423.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>>17726162

Oh great, another one of these threads.

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Listen closely.

Not all women are terrible nor do they enjoy being terrible. Most, in fact, are fairly reasonable people once they get past their teenage years.

Your inability to identify and develop relationships with sane women is not indicative of a giant social pattern; its indicative of your personal failure as a human man. There are no more shitty people living now then there have ever been. It has ALWAYS been the responsibility of reasonable people to weed through the unreasonable to find each other.

So stop with the "why do girls" and "every young girl" bullshit because its a cop-out and finding out WHY some shitty people exist or WHY they do the things they do is a useless experiment.

There are just as many idiotic men who revel in being shallow as there are women.

There is no why. There doesnt have to be a why. There's no fucking point in finding out why.

If you can't find women that aren't dumb its because you, yourself are dumb. End of fucking story.
>>
>>17726393
>I can't fucking read, the post
No one said all women are like anything, get the fuck out of here with your copypasta.
>>
They are stealing from gay culture.
It's something that really started with Sex & the city which was based on the lives of gay men, then the next generation picked up more from their gay friends.
>>
>>17726458
This makes the most sense, especially with how popular gay culture has become and how women have essentially taken over the cultural aspect in cosmopolitan cities.
>>
>>17726162
Because they are dumb cunts, avoid dumb cunts at all costs.
>>
>>17726393
White night cuck detected
>>
File: 1379483359898.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
1379483359898.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>17726564

/r9k/ virgin autist detected

>>17726444

>No one said all women are like anything

Ok, I want you to read this quote from OP's post really hard.

>What's up with every young female basking in negative traits?

>What's up with every young female

>every young female

You do know that "every" and "all" are synonyms, right? So when someone says "EVERY WOMAN" its the same as "ALL WOMEN". Your reading skills fucking suck, my man.
>>
>>17726467
>>17726458

These two posts are the most confusing things I've read all day.
>>
>>17726393
>Not all women are terrible nor do they enjoy being terrible. Most, in fact, are fairly reasonable people once they get past their teenage years.

Many people are terrible and don't believe themselves to be terrible, and thus do so in ignorance and self delusion.

Kind of like you.
>>
>>17727046

>Kind of like you.

Do you actually think I'm terrible or do you just call anyone who has an opinion that threatens your view of the world terrible?
>>
>>17726393
Easier to think the bad ones are always the others.

OP, anyway men do the same thing. Being assholes and calling it being alpha so it becomes a strength and not a flaw. This includes the obligatory judging women only according to ass and tits, considering them trash unless they are virgins, then they can the privilege of becoming their doormat doggies.
>>
>>17727072
*can have
>>
>>17727046
I'm amazed at how you manage to assess people so thoroughly from a post online. You are prodigious!
>>
>>17727069
read your own post again and then guess.
>>
>>17727093

So you're just terrified of opinions that threaten your preconceived notions. You're just like a child that responds to contrary things you don't understand with anger and insults. Thats cool. I get it.
>>
>>17727120
>So you're just terrified of opinions that threaten your preconceived notions. You're just like a child that responds to contrary things you don't understand with anger and insults. Thats cool. I get it.

>>17726393
>Your inability to identify and develop relationships with sane women is not indicative of a giant social pattern; its indicative of your personal failure as a human man. There are no more shitty people living now then there have ever been. It has ALWAYS been the responsibility of reasonable people to weed through the unreasonable to find each other.
>So stop with the "why do girls" and "every young girl" bullshit because its a cop-out and finding out WHY some shitty people exist or WHY they do the things they do is a useless experiment.
>There are just as many idiotic men who revel in being shallow as there are women.
>There is no why. There doesnt have to be a why. There's no fucking point in finding out why.
>If you can't find women that aren't dumb its because you, yourself are dumb. End of fucking story.

Oh the irony.
>>
>>17726162
The terms in modern popular culture are associated with having other powerful characteristics.

Being basic is just liking popular things like pumpkin spice and yoga, etc.. Nothing really too wrong with that, unless they're just sheeple.
>>
>>17727016
Kek, someone goes "what's up with all of these-" and this faggot has to come to the defense of the word.

Are you black? Maybe a woman; gay?

How about all 3?

Go be offended somewhere else.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.