[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love her so much but it all feels so hopeless. We never hung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0166.png (511KB, 932x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.png
511KB, 932x680px
I love her so much but it all feels so hopeless. We never hung out just the two of us, but we were friends and we used to see each other a lot. She was the only girl I could talk to and not sperg out too badly. But now she's into different things and I barely see her anymore. I used to maybe be too obsessed with her. I used to save pictures from her Instagram to my computer so I could look at her whenever I wanted. I never jerked off to them, I just wanted to look at her face and think of what an amazing person she is. Recently she went to a dance (I'm not underage, she's a little younger than me) and she posted pictures of her in her dress. She looked so beautiful it hurt. It hurt that she was enjoying life without me. I listened to the song "Pictures of You" by The Cure while I stared. I'm still unable to bring myself to listen to the Disintegration album.

I ended up deleting my folder because I realized it can't be healthy, but now I sort of wish I hadn't because of how little I see her now. I don't even need to marry her anymore. I was want to be her friend. She used to call me "buddy", and looking back, that meant more to me than anything anyone else has ever said to me. It would be a privilege to be friend zoned by her, but I just want to see her again.

Help?
>>
File: IMG_0408.png (59KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.png
59KB, 404x404px
>>17726002
>>
And then I'm the abnormal one for not having any friends.
Kek.
>>
>>17726002
>Help?

Move on. You are on the right track, this isn't healthy. Move on, meet new people.

That's the best we can do for you.
>>
Dating game is a numbers game.
You have "onenitis"
The cure is to chase many bitches at once.
>>
You put a woman on a pedestal. You are now realising that all your fantasising will never come true. Its horrible in the short term but good in the long term. You need to move on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.