[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those who are saying "think about career/studying/not girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 234x216px
Those who are saying "think about career/studying/not girls instead of girls" fuck you. How can I do this if every girl, not even girl, but some mention of girls and relations can make me completely disorented for nearly an hour.
I have to find a part of one project, but saw a qt girl on the way home, so have done nothing productive because could not think about anything except ngf.
Just go avay, your advises are useless.
>>
In conclusion, I meant that if you are guy like this, you already can consider your live failed.
>>
File: 1416024864724.jpg (54KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1416024864724.jpg
54KB, 564x518px
>>17725862
Are you me?
>spent my entire life focusing on academics
>nearly have a stem degree, graduate in 13 months
>never been on a date, am KHV
What's the point of a high paying, cushy job if you come home to an empty house/apartment every night?

>but some mention of girls and relations can make me completely disorented for nearly an hour.
iktfb
I've wasted a lot of time thinking about being nogf. I don't even know how or where to meet women, let alone everything else
>>
>>17725862

Wow, this has to be the most pathetic, desperate thing I've read on /adv/ in a while. Congratulations.
>>
>>17725995
And what are you going to do?
>>
The only people who say that shit are guys who can't get girls anyway so they tell themselves that focusing on studying is the 'right' thing to do. The rest of the world can manage to date and study at the same time, there's really no reason to put dating on hold for studies
>>
>>17726035
As they would say to you, you can always study more, instead of "wasting" your time.
>>
>>17726044
There's only so much more study I can do if I'm already a full time student. And besides, it's called balance in your life.
>>
>>17726055
(sarcasm)
>>
I am here
graduated with a full ride
got great grades and job offers
took awesome job with benefits and net worth exploded

doesn't matter, now I'm just fucking beta bux, for some piece of shit to leech off of once they get obese and can't sleep around as easy anymore
>>
>>17726035
I mean a relationship with the wrong person can suck up other parts of your life.

Many guys can tell you how much a bad relationship screwed them over.
>>
>>17725862
It's a phase. You'll grow out of it if you allow yourself.
Focusing on their eyes really helps. Eventually, you'll stop noticing everything that causes your sexual insticts to kick in.

Go masturbate to get it out of your system.
>>
>>17725862
Does it excite you because you love women? Or does it terrorize you because you feel resigned to lifelong rejection?
>>
>>17727094
>Does it excite you because you love women? Or does it terrorize you because you feel resigned to lifelong rejection?

not op. both.
>>
>>17727097
Why the latter, if I may ask?
>>
>>17727162
Lets put it this way; at this bar I go to sometimes there's a man about 50-60 years old, he smokes and he moves very lugubriously.

Imagine someone that talks slow, moves slow. He's not getting any women his age or half his age, not like the other older guys there.

Why? Because he doesn't incite any interest or passion from others. He's a total turn off.

I can see myself turning into this guy because Im horribly anxious and also because of actual rejections as well making me more cautious about opening up to people, wherein I simple sit there "creepily" until the bar closes.

That's just an example of social issues becoming bigger personal ones.

At classes I have a hard time getting in touch with others. I mostly think they view me as some old guy they can't relate to and would be turned off, but sometimes I do go out of my way to make conversation and then they start including me more, but then I'm back to my old self where I make awkward replies and stay silent and that shuts them down.
>>
>>17727187
I understand you. I get invited to do things but I don't show up because I prefer my solitary hobbies. But I feel like I'm missing out on meeting more friends or girlfriend prospects by not going - it's hard to find people who are not into getting shitfaced drunk or stoned and high all the time. But those thoughts have me thinking that I will end up all alone because I don't know how to 'lighten up' and have fun.
>>
>>17727248
Betwen 19-23 I used to be perfectly happy playing video games and occasionally socializing, now im desperate and it seems like it never works.
>>
>>17726013
Fuck off man. People come here to vent or seek any advice people could offer. You don't have to be a cunt.
>>
>>17727256
How old are you now?
>>
>>17727256
>Betwen 19-23 I used to be perfectly happy playing video games and occasionally socializing, now im desperate and it seems like it never works.
Damn, are you me?
I completely lay off the videogames 4 months ago
I hate this no gf feel desu
>>
>>17727264
older.
>>
>>17727296
>>17727264

I got more and more anxiety going from elementary to middle school to high school, and it kind of stuck with me. I was fine with video games and occasional partying, but not having developed much to socialize I now fear every time I say hello to someone they think I'm bothering them and a waste of time.

At my age, these thoughts and problems are a huge fucking deal.
>>
>>17727015
Oh, you know, literally anything can suck up your live.
>>
>>17727035
Fap does not seem to work.
>>
>>17725862
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, OP, but I think you're at the point where you may need professional help.
>>
>>17727906
Have neither will nor money for this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.