[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to vegas this weekend >my IDs are hella expired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1468347669033.jpg (219KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
1468347669033.jpg
219KB, 1278x719px
>going to vegas this weekend
>my IDs are hella expired

how fucked am I?

I live in los angeles... any way to get a good fake ID? i dont even need fake info, just one that seems up to date.

are there other ID services that might work?
>>
You know you can renew your ID at the DMV...? And they'll give you a temp one. Why not do that?
>>
>>17725847

go and renew your IDs you fuckin dumbass.
>>
>>17725856

I am going in tomorrow. but from what I Gather temporary IDs do NOT have your picture on them. why they cant be printed at the DMV i have no idea, military IDs work that way but not this.

>>17725857

unfortunately it takes up to 60 days for the new ID to get here. im being told they're very strict about not letting expired IDs in vegas. I have an expired drivers license and an expired passport.
>>
>>17725880

If you have a passport just carry around that if you really need to.
>>
>>17725901

I intend to, but im worried of just not being able to get into bars and clubs with my friends. it sucks cuz i dont drink at all, and neither does my friend but he wnats to go to these pleaces and ai might have to go sit at the hotel.
>>
>>17725901

but again, it is expired as well
>>
>>17725880

my temporary ID had my picture on it, but I guess it may differ from state to state. They give you the temporary ID as soon as you apply for your new one, because they print it out right at the place.
>>
>>17725925

which state? i thought they did but online they said they didnt but i just googled and they seemed to have pics.
>>
>>17725847

I had same worries a few years back when mine expired, but at least from my experience in most places they just check the date of birth and the pic and rest of the ID is irrelevant. It's not really a big deal, I'm fairly certain you'll be just fine. Just don't sweat it and most likely the bar staff won't even notice.
>>
>>17725966

ive been using it for 3 years since it expired and have had only a handful of places reject me, but my friend keeps insisting that vegas is worse about it (how hed know this i have no idea) so well see.

im hoping having a temporary license, an expired license and an expired passport will be proof enough.
>>
>>17725932

I live in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>17725977
they might even be scanning it at some places in to the database and this is how people et caught where i live out on the east coast.

Many registers have a slider they can check with so u literally CAN NOT BEAT IT unless u kow the place is only checking by eye and even tho yeah ive seen people get caught like this.
I wouldnt even go if u cant get that id fixed
>>
>>17725987

i want to go even if it means sitting out, cuz the trips already paid for. i was invited along after a family member tried to off themselves so the rooms paid for i just pay for food and such.

so at the very least i should avoid a weekend not in los angeles. worst case scenario i go off and do my own thing in the places that dont require IDs. i dont drink anyways so its no big deal.
>>
>>17725992
as long as you get your temporary IDs you should be fine enough, that's why they exist, so the process of getting your real ID doesn't inconvenience you.
>>
>>17726010

time will tell. ive gotten pretty lucky so far so well see.

if anyone DOES know where i can get a fake ID in los angeles that would be very helpful though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.