[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in love with a girl who I have a history with, but she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4172.jpg (84KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4172.jpg
84KB, 640x522px
I am in love with a girl who I have a history with, but she doesn't seem interested in me anymore. We weren't together, but we were talking for a little less than a year.

I can't eat, can't sleep, etc.

How do I get her attention? Do I message her? If so, what do I say?
>>
>>17725781

>she doesn't seem interested in my anymore
>talking for almost a year

jesus you dident ask her out on a date?
>>
>>17725811
It's hard when she was 2000 miles away.

We met right before she left. She's back now, but she isn't too responsive to my messages and we haven't spoken in about two months.

Maybe little messages here and there, just me trying to start a convo.
>>
>>17725781
You text her this: 'Listen, bitch, you want to be together or not?' Or something along those lines. And if she says yes, hurrah! If she says no, open your eyes and start looking at women who want relationships. If she doesn't answer, she's a little flat chested ho - not worth your time bb.
>>
>>17725869
She is very important to me.

I can't get her out of my head.

And the worst part is, she goes to school an hour away from me. I can't just go see her(I really can, but I don't know where she lives on campus and that would probably be creepy right?)

I want to message her so bad, but I have no idea what to say.

She told me that she likes where she is at right now and a relationship is so draining to her. So she's not ready for one.

But I just want to be her friend if nothing else works out. I just want to hang out with her and stuff. But I have no idea how to start that.
>>
Bump for any answers, please
>>
You aren't going to like this but:
FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

Stop pining over a girl that you physically cannot be around on a regular basis.

I don't care how perfect you think she is.
She is probably dating/fucking someone right now.
She doesn't care about you like you care about her
You will NEVER change her mind about above statement.

The odds are stacked against you. Leave now before you waste your life waiting/hoping she will come to you.
>>
>>17726152
I have to exhaust all my options here or else I will overthink and regret not doing so for the rest of my life.

I just need to try everything I can, that way I can say to myself "You know what, I tried as hard as I could and that's all I could do"

But I do appreciate what you are saying. It is so hard. I feel like shit all the time, how long does it take to get over someone? I feel like my heart is going to explode all the time
>>
>>17725952
lol. id ust forget about her.
>>
I know this sounds like angsty teenage shit, and you might be right.

I'm 21, and I've never felt anything like this before. It fucking sucks and I feel lm gonna die.

Is this what love is?
>>
>>17725952
Dude seriously I was in the exact same boat like a month ago.

I legit thought she was "the one" and no one else was like her

If she isn't regularly responding to your messages then she doesn't want to talk to you

Give it some time and if she doesn't respond or anything then you need to move on.

Don't chase after her and waste your time
>>
>>17726536
You're right bro. You're right.

I'll give it a couple months and message her then. It gives her some time to kind of forget about me. You know what I mean.
>>
>>17726560
stay strong man

some things that really helped me through that was exercising and drives around town at 3am with friends
>>
File: IMG_3942.png (460KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3942.png
460KB, 1080x1920px
>>17726585
Solid advice brother.

Thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.