[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been friends with this girl for a minute. Pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (270KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 1242x2208px
So I've been friends with this girl for a minute. Pretty sure I was friendzoned for a while there. But anyway we finally went on our first date Sunday night.
After the haunted house, I took her to the park and we started just hanging out and having deep conversations. There, we just made out for a while. She got cold and we got back to my car to make out a little more. It's uncomfortable to makeout with a girl over the console of a car so I told her to head to the backseat with me. From there I just held her and caressed her and that's when she suddenly stopped. I could tell she was starting to feel uncomfortable.

It was an awkward ride home but she later revealed to me that where we were reminded her of a traumatic event in her life, because she just had a flashback she couldn't shake off.

What should I do guys? I gave her space for a day and we haven't talked since the date.
Pic related
>>
>>17725589

Damaged goods like her is really going to put a strain on you. I sound like an asshole but it is the truth. Girls like this require you to walk on egg shells because the slightest thing can lead to her getting uncomfortable and be a trigger to her past.

Go on a date with her, see if you can get laid and if not move on. You don't have to subject yourself to this and feel guilty about finding a girl who doesn't have these problems. Harsh but had to be said.
>>
>>17725589

Sounds like she just wants to drop it and you should too.

Just text her either witha silly trivia remark or "hey theres a *thing* happening on a *day*, I'll pick you up at *time*
>>
>>17725608
Not op but do I usually see you comment in these type of threads?

However, this guy is right basically. Truthfully if she let's you fuck so soon there are other problems she's likely to have, she'll probably tell you some of them so your 'hero' instincts will kick in. Might be best just to move on in the long run, or if you're willing to deal with potential heartbreak, take a gamble.
>>
I dated a girl prior to this one who was in an abusive 7 year relationship whose ex is now in jail. She was also a nymph like me. So if that tells you anything about the crazy I experienced, I'm kind of unfazed lol
>>
>>17725663

Did she go crazy after you broke it off because crazy chicks like that don't handle rejection very well.
>>
>>17725666
She actually ghosted on me. A couple weeks prior to that, I remember us fucking around in my bed but she wouldn't let me fuck her citing that she wants more than sex in our relationship and wants long-term stability. So I told her I respect her and went along with it... With only a couple days later she's acting distant and pushing me away because she's "scared of getting too close to me" baka
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>17725589
Seems like a nice girl, take you time with her don't try to force too much sexual shit have control and just wait and see what happens, try to make her feel like your there to protect her and care.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.