[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a girl i know from college started hitting on me. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: der perfekte arsch.jpg (134KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
der perfekte arsch.jpg
134KB, 1280x853px
So a girl i know from college started hitting on me. She's really attractive but she said she "lives polyamourosly" and she's actually seeing two other guys atm.
Nothing for me, but whatever, i started fucking her because why the fuck not. While i get to know her better i realize that she would be really good girlfriend material. She's sweet, intelligent and interested enough to have real conversations about real issues, and damn that sex drive. Attractive as well as i mentioned. The more often i see her and fuck her, the more i feel myself falling for her. But i can't stop either.
Help! What the fuck do i do?

pic related, she has a really nice ass
>>
You gotta stop that shit man. She was up front about the polyamory thing. Just be happy you're getting guiltless no-strings pussy and leave it at that. If you bring emotions into it, it will end badly.
>>
>>17725439
Stop? You're effectively a cuck right now. The only upgrade you've got going now is to be an official cuck. Whores like that don't just settle down one day out of the blue. If you're lucky, she'll make you the main man while still fucking the other two betas.

I don't know why I even bother though. You're obviously a little beta faggot for even considering this whole arrangement from the get go.
>>
You can fuck her but don't expect to get a relationship from this. Keep it casual
>>
Also, wear a condom and get tested regularly. You don't know where else those dudes' dicks have been.
>>
>>17725447
>>17725450
but how exactly do i do that? how do i "keep it casual" or "don't bring emotions into it" when i know i like her? meet her less frequently like a specific amount of times a month? don't do anything else with her except having sex? throw her out once i'm done lol? i honestly don't know how to stop myself from bringing emotions into it
>>
>>17725469

>don't do anything else with her except having sex? throw her out once i'm done lol?

Exactly. You don't have to be rude about it, but you can still make it clear that your relationship is purely sexual and nothing else. When you're done just say, "I gotta go ____. I'll call you soon?"

If she wants you guys to stay the night and hang out and all the shit that couples do, then you guys need to clearly define what's going on so nobody is confused. Something like, "Hey, I really enjoy spending time with you, but I'm not really into being in a polyamorous relationship. I have no problem with you doing it though. Can we just keep this casual?"

In any case, you can't ask her to stop seeing those other dudes.
>>
>>17725439
Either cut it out, or learn to be polyamourous.

If you end up each other's mains its got all the benefits of a gf, plus polyamourous people don't just fuck outside if the relationship, they date and love.

You will have your gf material girl, and still be allowed to have that exciting new relationship feel with other girls with no consequences.

If you can just get over the sharing aspect and realise that jealousy and exclusivity is more cultural than it is instinct (though instinct plays a role), you would have an amazing life.

If you can't get over it, zero blame or judgement from me. Just stay away from her altogether. You're setting up for trouble.
>>
>>17725469
If you can't separate your feelings from having sex with this girl then don't go any further. Itll save you tons of stress.
>>17725487 sums it up
>>
>>17725439
Your a retard leave the bitch before you make some kind of tie with her and go into some emotional problems or worse an STD she got from other dudes.
>>
>>17725469
Look, she said she´s polyamourosly, so if you see her as "good girlfriend material" just remember she never lie to you. You can be with her but you cant be jealous of her other lovers. If you already fall in love for her and cant accept her way to love just tell her and break.
Trust me, if you delay this thinking you could avoid the bad feelings, then when this come to light you gonna feel pretty worse. You always can try to be polyamorous but for the way you wrote probably you are more like monogamous, if that so, tell her that is the reason you want to change things/broke with her
>>
Enjoy your herpes brother, that shit is for life.
>>
>>17725485
she knows that i'm having a problem with that whole poly thing, she even said we shouldn't have started this but that she couldn't help herself... i feel like she feels exactly like me theoretically knowing that this might end badly but not being able to stop because it just feels really good. don't think i could keep on seeing her a s a friend and sleeping with her and just not let it get more serious by just saying "lets keep this casual"... i think i'll either have to stop the friend part or the sex part if i want that

>>17725487
dude, i honestly don't know if i can do that. every time i think about her being with someone else i freak out in my head. but i feel like a little bitch at the same time. i was kinda hoping this might get better but i don't think this is something that just fades over time, i think i would have to actively work on it. i've never been in a situation like this before and hell, i have no fucking clue if i could "learn" that. thank you for adding some positive take on that whould poly thing though
>>
>>17725449
>you're a cuck for having a fwb
???
>>
>>17725643
> Willingly sharing a fleshlight with legs with not just one, but two other guys
>>
>>17725670
Let me guess: you're one of those guys who claims he's still a virgin because he refuses to touch a girl who isn't one
>>
>>17725439
>she said she "lives polyamourosly" and she's actually seeing two other guys atm
>While i get to know her better i realize that she would be really good girlfriend material.

What are you, nuts? User her body until you get bored and move on. It's all chemicals in your brain right now so look at it rationally. Instead of seeking a relationship with her, fuck her until her hoo hoo falls off. And obviously wear condoms.
>>
>>17725688
>this anon is so deluded he can't tell the difference between being in a relationship with someone has fucked someone else before and being in a "relationship" where that person is currently fucking other people while fucking you

What's it like to be so beta that you're happy to be a part of someone else's harem begging for scraps?
>>
>>17725734

Was my guess right though? You never answered.

I see the difference, but I don't see a problem with having a fuckbuddy who has sex with other people as long as safe sex is being practiced by all parties. The main selling point of casual sex vs. relationship sex is the former allows you the freedom to see other people.

I'm able to dissociate my emotions with sex. It's not "begging for scraps" unless you're compromising your own interests just to get laid.
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81KB, 477x355px
>>17725755
>using a communal fleshhole where you work on the honor system to not contract debilitating sexually transmitted diseases
>>
>>17725688
Dude theres a difference between fucking week+ ago fucked pussy and bitch who is already double stuffed before u go in.
>>
>>17725760

>tripfagging in a thread that isn't even about you

I agree that the risk isn't worth the reward if you think the girl is untrustworthy enough to lie about using protection with her other partners.
>>
>>17725782
She isn't the issue alone, the other people could have the disease and lie about it

Too many risks
>>
>>17725777
There's a difference between fucking a girl who was railed a week ago vs. a day ago? What's the difference, assuming she showered after each time?
>>
>>17725793

The first girl wasnt perpertually fucked everday.

Secondly theres a reason that in r heart this feels bad. Like that a girl who does is off putting. It's risky, risky behavior leads to other risky behavior. Takeing risks or being risky is a very unappealing trait in women for understandable purposes.
>>
>>17725787

Yeah, you're right. This is ignoring my initial stipulation

>as long as safe sex is being practiced by all parties

but I admit there isn't any way to be 100% sure of that.
>>
>>17725439
lol. good luck in life, seriously. don't ever get married - the girl you choose will leave you penniless, sucker
>>
>>17725439
>lives polyamorously
>good girlfriend material
You've already failed, OP. Your best bet is to wait about 10 years until she's used up and willing to settle down monogamously. Also, if you're starting to develop feelings you'll simply have to cut her out of your life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.