[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am trying to get my girlfriend on welfare that's entitled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump-muhammad-ali.jpg (575KB, 1584x1040px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-muhammad-ali.jpg
575KB, 1584x1040px
So I am trying to get my girlfriend on welfare that's entitled to students studying full time.

She's STEM, spends a ton of time studying can't afford to waste time working

Her and I need proof we've lived together for a year to get a payment to her.

I had my address and her address being the same over a year ago but welfare is claiming that we could have been room mates.

I have no join bank or statement to prove it, that's what they want.

Considering going on fiverr and getting a fake?
>>
>committing fraud to get welfare
Clearly she's the smart one in the relationship
>>
>>17724770
No the criteria is having been in a relationship for a year.

We have been, but only have her parents word as proof. And records showing us at the same address

Eat shit moral fag
>>
>>17724802
>No the criteria is having been in a relationship for a year.
that's obviously not the case
>>
>>17724733
well see whats ur bank policy on social services reading info
>>
Pfft that sucks OP. I've been with my girl for 7 years now and I've nothing on paper which connects the two of us in the slightest.

>Honey lets get married, I'm concerned that my sister would have the final say about life support should I have a tragic accident.
>>
Fucking facebook printouts. pictures of you holding hands at birthday party of your niece. valentine day shit you bought
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.