[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. I'm really lonely. I'm drinking alone on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: city.gif (990KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
city.gif
990KB, 500x700px
Holy shit. I'm really lonely.

I'm drinking alone on Halloween. No friends. Room mates went out to party -- no invite. No one's responding to my Facebook messages. No one's responding to my text messages.

Why should I even bother anymore?

I'm one step from hanging myself, especially if life's going to be like this forever.
>>
>>17724507
You sound like me.

I'm taking out a loan soon for a few hundred dollars. Buying a long gun(no buyers permit needed) and a bunch of drugs. I'll be killing myself then.
>>
Sounds like you need a gf, buddy
>>
>>17724511
how you gonna kill yourself with a long gun?
>>
>>17724514
Something similar to a pulley system.
>>
>>17724511
Im honestly thinking about ending it tonight. I mean, honestly. I'm not happy -- I don't think I ever will be. I was thinking of taking a quick smoke near the docks, then coming back and hanging myself. Who knows.
>>
>>17724523
Hanging isn't a sure fire way. Take out a loan for a gun tomorrow. You'll need your social security card, ID and maybe a pay stub or your W2.
>>
>>17724512
Yeah, but when no girl will ever talk to me, then what's the point?
>>
>>17724527
I'm not in the US, it's not quite the same in Canada. I don't think I can get my hands on a gun. Hanging is my only bet, unless I just jump off the docks -- I'm pretty drunk right now so I'd probably drown
>>
>>17724507
Did you ask your roommates if you could attend the party with them? Did you reach out to any of your friends/acquaintances/classmates ahead of time to ask if they were doing anything on Halloween and if you could attend? You can't expect people to do all of the hard work for you and invite you out with them all of the time, ESPECIALLY if you never ask them to hang out or ask to hang out with them — they probably get the feeling that you don't enjoy hanging out with them because you never initiate.

The reason no one is answering their phone is because they're all busy doing shit on Halloween night. Next time try asking well in advance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.