[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I work up the balls to kill myself? Been thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1447632059262.jpg (81KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1447632059262.jpg
81KB, 593x539px
How do I work up the balls to kill myself? Been thinking about it for awhile but I can never even go out and buy the buckshot (or slugs, whichever would make less of a mess)

I'm really fucking tired of hating myself, feeling mediocre in comparison to others, and constantly being paranoid and feeling hopeless about my future. Genuinely convinced that I can't be made to feel comfortable in my own skin so not existing kind of seems to be the only option. Kind of ironic for someone so good at quitting can't yet manage to make the big quit but hopefully we'll get there. Any advice would be appreciated!
>>
>>17724422
just look into easier to handle methods, shooting yourself is a really "in your face" way to do it. go the pills or gas route. by gas i mean either the helium bag way that ive seen posted here a lot, or the car exhaust way supposedly works.
>>
Think of it this way:
If you don't have the balls to get the gun, you don't have the balls to pull the trigger.
Everybody thinks they'd do it that way until they've got the gun.

You have a litany of blades accessible at all times and enough generic anesthetics and blood thinners (namely a decent amount of alcohol and some asprin) to kill yourself without thought at any time. Yet you don't do it.
You won't do it with a gun either.
You have an emotional problem, not a logistical one.
>>
>>17724448
Which pills work best? Literally retarded when it comes to drugs
>>
i think this board offers the worst advice on the internet
>>
>>17724452
Dramamine plus about 30mg of morphine will guaranteed kill you.
Hell you can skip the Dramamine and just use 30mg of morphine if you can find it, but otherwise things like oxy will need Dramamine to stop you from vomiting it up.
You can also double up on that by chugging liquor and trying to shut down your respiratory system.

Honestly if you're serious about it, http://lostallhope.com/ has a bunch of very useful information on the subject.
Hanging is actually a pretty good way to do it without drugs or weapons, assuming you get the knots right.
>>
>>17724455
yeah, some guy asked for advice on how to make crystals the other day, wouldnt be surprised if he was dead now
>>
>tfw same problem as op
>tfw it was getting better when I lifted weights and got big
>tfw tore my bicep and ruined my life

No joke. I'm actually fucked for life at the age of 23. I tried for a year to get it fixed, no doctor knows. I'm in discomfort everyday, burning, weakness, deformity. So, I quite literally can NEVER feel comfortable in my own skin. Fuck, why me?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.