[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay im in uni. There's this girl in my one class didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uni.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Okay im in uni. There's this girl in my one class didn't notice her right away buy yah. Total dime. I Really want to ask her out but just tell me what you think.

If I ask her out and then get turned down im in class with her for x amont of more time. Which may be awkward. not necessarily a pro either. Should I just say hey talk to her for 5 minutes then ask if she wants to get food or something?

Secondly, Ive been working on a strategy lately of just befriending females and seeing if anything happens.. But that hasn't really worked out either for me.
>>
>>17723551
Just try to get her number first, and then see how the text go...
>>
>>17723566
Okay wait please dont leave. THats what I meant. So you think when I am like talking to her in the hall way I ask for her number.

Then what? How long should i wait to text her, and what should i do when I see her in class again. I definetly wont sit next to her, but after class what hould i do?
>>
>>17723566
dnt leave me hanging brother.
>>
>>17723566
dnt leave me hanging>>17723571
>>
>>17723551

I'm a different Anon. Have you talked to her? At least a bit?
>>
>>17723671
>>17723671
No Thats the thing i really havent. Im not a complete bitch either, I really take the chances I can get and I havent had any. This bitch is a low key dime but not for long. So tell me, if i ask for her number should I wait for the last day of the semester in case she turns me down? Or no, I mean I wouldnt really be that ashamed if she turned me down her tits are amazing.

But yeah lets say I get her number right. What should i do in class talk to her after class?
>>
>>17723671
>>17723686
or should i wait till the end of the semester? idk see thats the thing... im reeally not sure.
>>
>>17723686

Most girls I know won't go out with a guy like that, just asking out of the blue. If that's your plan, at least wait until the end of the semester, I guess. Not that I see much success in your future like that.
>>
>>17723705
I ment to say get her number first. I mean in college like if shes a freshman she probably doesnt have all that many friends. So most people are trying to make friends still. Thats how I met some of my friends.. But then how soon should i text her? you know so on so on.
>>
>>17723716

I know that. But you want to ask her number to ask her out, right? Like, one thing quickly after the other.

Again, just personal experience from my own group of friends and acquaintances, but girls don't just go out with a guy like that. You have to make contact first, try to have at least some people in common, something.

Make sure she notices you in class so it's not like the silent weirdo from the back row is asking her out. I don't know, stuff like that.
>>
>>17723705
re defending m y point I would definetly chat her up for 5 minutes before even asking her number. I also don't want to just blindly go on a date with some girl i've never talked to. But I definetly would like to at least give her any chance possible because as i said she is very beautiful
>>
>>17723728
Good poitn I actually have talked to this other kids in that class. I could talk to him in class a little more often so she notices me in a positive light because I am defnetly brotherly if I am nothing else. I also happen to be doing very well in that class and certainly Id think she knows that too and she must admire my intelligence or at least know of it.

adding these things together though is there a chance.

>>17723728
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.