[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my gf have a strict don't talk to our ex's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
So me and my gf have a strict don't talk to our ex's rule but today I did some name searching on google and found one of my ex'a tumblr and she posted "I need help" so I sent an anon message basically saying "hey life isn't worth dying over don't kill yourself" I feel really guilty about this message who should I do?
>>
>>17723325
don't fuckin do it again and keep your mouth shut but also know she is likely sending tit pics to her ex right now
>>
>>17723325
Just don't talk about it. You did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17723325
Be smart and realise honest is not the best policy. You didn't sleep with your ex. Realise you did wrong and shut the fuck up. You will not improve the life of yourself or your gf by bringing it up. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
The fact that you were searching your ex's name in the first place undermines the whole rationale for having this rule in place.
>>
>>17723379
agree with anon and OP will do it again
>>
>>17723325
Why did you two even agree on such an infantile rule in the first place?
>>
>>17723398
Presumably because there's no reason you should be talking to your ex once you're not with them anymore unless you have children together or are sorting out some sort of business?
>>
>>17723325
I never talk to ex's. Don't respond to them if they contact me and damn sure don't contact them. No one ever has to ask me
>>
>>17723406
If the relationship didn't end up in a crazy drama, they are still a person you got along with and all. Not reason to cut contact just because a romantic relationshit didn't work out.

OPs scenario that will lead to him lying to his current gf (and once you start lying, it will usually repeat) could've been easy avoided that way too.
>>
>>17723415
yeah but how many relationships really end with no drama and a bit of sourness from one or both parties?
>>
>>17723431
>but how many relationships really end with no drama
Well, speaking for myself 100%, friends had about 3/4 drama free breakups and most people I know are at least at 50%, so from all the experience, I'd say there is a decent chance.

>a bit of sourness
Is definitely more common but it even happens in normal friendships sometimes. Besides, if it ended that bad, there will be no desire to communicate with the ex either way, no need for silly rules.

Once you agree to that dumb shit, one could at least expect not googling for them, and the even looking through their tumbrl though. Kinda shows how pointless the idea was.
>>
>>17723325
well why the fuck were you searching your ex's name
>>
>>17723325
Figure out why you were searching for the ex. There's a problem with either the relationship or your commitment and you need to deal with it. After you do your thinking and come to a conclusion, tell her so the guilt doesn't build and make sure she knows you are 100% about her only and will not be searching exes anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.