[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I'm a hairy guy and i'd like to know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Z74xpKU.jpg (79KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
Z74xpKU.jpg
79KB, 500x456px
Hi /adv/

I'm a hairy guy and i'd like to know how to shave my dong and the area around

I've considered using a clipper for the pubes, the area between the ass and balls and a razor for the balls.

However, i'm afraid that using a razor on my balls will make the hairs grow faster. I dont know if it's a myth but it scares me.

Moreover, someone told me about a hair removing cream that could be easier than both razor and clippers.

Same question for the back and the ass. Feel free to tell your shaving routines.
>>
bump for interest
ffs my upper body has a reasonable amount of hair, but from the waist down it's like a tropical forest
>>
>>17723021
It is a myth that it will grow in faster. But it is true that your skin around your genitals is pretty sensitive so shaving too often can irritate it a lot, which can lead to all sorts of nasty problems you don't want.

From what I've heard, most girls prefer trimmed dudes, but that's not always true and it generally doesn't make a difference between trimmed and shaved to most I feel like. Only a small minority like the bush.

If mine gets particularly long, I'll go over the whole thing and surrounding area (like one inch out from my sack and dong) with a buzzer. Make sure it's even with scissors and now you're trimmed. If you want to shave the whole thing / not have to do it again so soon, just load the entire area up on shaving cream and carefully shave the same way you would your face. Not too hard.

For your ass, I don't really do it too often unless it's been a while, because if it starts to itch you're fucked. But it is nice to get some of that hair out every now and then and makes it easier to clean. I usually just do it blind in the shower and then examine in the mirror afterwards to see if I missed anything.

Don't fall for the hair removing cream meme, I've heard it really irritates and itches your skin.

I don't shave my back but I'm also not the hairiest dude.
>>
I shave my balls and trim my pubes.

My procedure is to first lather up my balls, and then use a straight razor to shave against the grain. I have hair that goes up the shaft for some reason and I get that all off too.

Then I wash off, dry off, and then I will use an electric razor(Think hair cutting razor they use at Supercuts) with a #1 attachment. I use this to get a nice short, but thick pubic area.

I will also use that for my legs(My leg hair looks like pubes which fucking sucks so I trim it), my thighs, and my ass.
>>
>>17723106
Forgot to add, applying baby powder after you are done will help any odor and will always help itchiness. It I don't have much of a problem with itchiness, just make sure you don't use dull razor.
>>
>>17723089

Arent you afraid that the dong's skin get caught in the buzzer ?
Also, do you use the same buzzer for your ass or something else ?
For the hair removing cream, he told that it wouldnt itch. Maybe i have to try it myself.

Thanks for your reply m8.
>>
>>17723121
I don't use the buzzer against my skin for the trim to avoid that specifically. It does happen on occasion but it's just a quick sting, no biggie. I don't go near my ass with the same buzzer, I use a razor and shaving cream. If I'm doing the full shave I'll usually just use the same razor I used on my genitals because I'm in the shower and everything is clean beforehand.

I'm sure it works for some people, but not for me. It is definitely a matter of finding out what works for you.

And not a problem, no one in real life ever teaches you how to do this kind of shit, unfortunately.
>>
>>17723021
my only advice would be to not shave your ass! you will regret it like nothing else in your life. It will get itchy like nothing else, your ass is gonna leak sweat all the time, and it will get chaffed. Just use clippers everywhere, it avoids in grown hairs!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.