[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess is true what they say... you cant fuck a personality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxpayne3_max6_256x256.jpg (111KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
maxpayne3_max6_256x256.jpg
111KB, 256x256px
Guess is true what they say... you cant fuck a personality.

I'm 30, drank around the country in my twenties, found a great chick, went to Community college and now i'm looking at entry level internships.... but that's whatever...

I'm concerned with this chick... my GF, she's so fricken awesome for me that I cant stand it.
We've been together to 2 years and now I'm just not attracted to her anymore. I literally avoid having sex with her (and I'm running out of excuses) Is this just a thing people go thru this late in relationships? I've never had the patience in my past relationships to get this far. And I'm starting to think it might not be worth it anymore. Not just for my sake but hers as well.

Truth be told that I wasn't really attracted to her from the beginning but I forced it. She was my best friend and I wanted her around. we had so much fun. Granted were not having all that much fun anymore since I'm working AND going to school and shes working and seeing her kid on the weekends.

When we do have sex I need to make sure I haven't jerked off in at least 2 days or I just don't finish... and it REALLY bothers her when i don't.

I wont find another woman like her but avoiding the other women in my life that want me is starting to become difficult.

Is this just normal in a Long term relationship or should I bail and focus a little more on someone who can make me happier in the sack?

God that sounds shitty... but i'm trying here!

Pic related. alcohol consumption thru the roof.
>>
No, this isn't normal a mere two years in
>>
I think what I'll do is help her with her money situation first before I break up with her... that way if I do decide to call it quits... shes in a good spot financially.. also, this give me time to mull it all over. This upcoming summer ill have a shit job and an internship... so i'll be hood rich until i can land a decent gig.
>>
Sometimes people fall in love and fall out of love. Just break it off with her. Of course you'll hurt her, but you'll hurt her much less now than later when she finds out your relationship is a lie.

When you break it off, then both of you can find someone you love.
>>
UHG!!

goddamn! Ive been in this situation before and on both side of it. this ones gonna end bad. And by bad i mean I'm going to lose my best friend.

look.. i'm going with the "getting her set financially" since she still does make me happy... just not in a sexual way. ill see what happens next.
>>
>>17722921
Sex is important. Despite what people might say.

Sounds like you should end it so you can both find someone better.

Sorry brochacho.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.