[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I can't have sex. We are both 22 and virgins.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1iEdAP7.png (783KB, 840x706px) Image search: [Google]
1iEdAP7.png
783KB, 840x706px
My gf and I can't have sex. We are both 22 and virgins. We have tried twice. First time my dick went limp when I put on a condom. Second time I got it in for a minute and it started hurting her and my dick fell out and I couldn't get it back in.

My dick just curves to the side like there is nowhere for it to go.
>>
Just keep at it. It's not easy your first time, don't get discouraged.
>>
>>17722756
You need to look up positions for that curve. Do not assume the standard ones work.
>>
>>17722756
Jesus christ kill me kids cant even fuck properly
When i fucked i didnt complain about pain because im not a pussy bitch
Tell her to grow a pair the weak cunt
>>
>>17722756
>First time my dick went limp when I put on a condom
Boy if that ain't the realest shit I've read today. I'll be honest they always made me limp so I just went in raw, keep in mind this was my only sexual partner, and she was clean.
>Second time I got it in for a minute and it started hurting her and my dick fell out and I couldn't get it back in.
Hurting her sounds odd. Falling out and not getting back is common for me tho. Think this depends on the position I'm in and my level of arousal.
>>
>>17722767
>>>17722756 (OP) (You)
>You need to look up positions for that curve. Do not assume the standard ones work.

My dick isn't curved. It just curves because it didn't have anywhere to go if that makes sense.
>>
For fucks sake! You tried twice and gave up

I bet you can't even ride a bike you quitter shit.

Wear a larger condom and get a non-ugly girlfriend.
>>
How much foreplay are you guys doing? How about oral?
Can you get 3 fingers inside your gf? If not, she's not relaxed enough for sex.
>>
>>17722780
>For fucks sake! You tried twice and gave up
>I bet you can't even ride a bike you quitter shit.
>Wear a larger condom and get a non-ugly girlfriend.

I didn't quit, just don't know how to fix it.
>>
Sounds like your girl has a problem being too tight. It's common these days for some reason, i read about it. It's psychological.
>>
Sounds like she's nervous. Lots of foreplay will help you guys loosen up. If you're already doing a lot of foreplay, do more. The girl has to be relaxed. If she isn't, she'll be tighter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.