[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age should someone kill themselves if they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: images.png (10KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 323x156px
At what age should someone kill themselves if they're still single?
>>
None.

there is nothing wrong about being single.No one putted it as a norm other then modern society.It Is not a human disease.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161020-121148.png (873KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-121148.png
873KB, 1080x1920px
>>17722676
>It Is not a human disease.
But it is

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF/
>>
>>17722671

>still single

as in never dated?
>>
>>17722671
there is no age at which a person should kill themselves for any reason.
>>
>>17722671
Never but if your still retarded enough to have that point of view at 30 then kill yourself.
>>
>>17722671
The very second they started to think that they should kill themselves over being single.

>>17722688
If you'd read the article beyond the "NEETs should have the right to fuck" headline, you'd realize that it's only a planned change with a lot voices against it.
>>
Single or kissless virgin? There is quite a difference.

t. 36 year old single guy with good sex life
>>
>>17722772
khv
>>
>>17722774
>That h
Triggered like a sensitive tumbrlina. No one gives a shit if you held hands with a girl unless you are 11 years old. This is the dumbest pity party shit ever. Using KV is to the point. I've seen people add another h and this might turn into the next lbgtqap, but with men women don't want instead of gay people
>>
> implying being a life-long bachelor is something to kill yourself over.

Just apologize to everyone about the extra money, lower stress, no nagging, and getting to do what you want lifestyle.
>>
>all these normies ITT
If you are single by 25 you should kill yourself, you are beyond redemption at this point
And I don't mean 'lol I just don't feel like being tied down right now' single
I mean you cannot find a partner whatsoever
By 25 most people are
>married
>have a career
>at least one child
If you don't have all three of these by 25 you have FUCKED up
>>
>>17723418
>have a career
>at least one child
How is that even supposed to work by 25? Assuming you didn't do anything special, you're done with university by around 21-23, which just leaves 2-4 years for a career building without a child sucking your time and energy.
>>
>>17723459
Don't worry, anon's just a retard
>>
File: 1462017753943.jpg (2MB, 1936x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1462017753943.jpg
2MB, 1936x1288px
>>17723459
Every normie I know has all three, that is why I listed them
2 years is plenty of time to have a solid career, you should have one as you are coming out of college or you are pretty fucked anyway
Having a kid and getting married is easy
Most males meet their future wives IN college and marry them shortly after they graduate
Then it is just a simple fact of her getting pregnant
>>17723469
No u
>>
>>17723475
>2 years is plenty of time to have a solid career
Kek. You seem to confuse getting a decent job with having a career.

>Most males meet their future wives IN college and marry them shortly after they graduate
Sure, that's the easy part.

>Then it is just a simple fact of her getting pregnant
And why would that be a good idea so early? It will suck up tons of your money and time already but pretty much rape her career chances. Works for somebody who never had any ambition but not with college chicks, who'd have to be retarded to throw away all the money on college for nothing.
>>
File: The Big Newt.jpg (198KB, 407x559px) Image search: [Google]
The Big Newt.jpg
198KB, 407x559px
>>17722671
I dunno OP, you tell me
>>
>>17723482
>25
>early
Anon you are really unaware of some things so allow me to point them out for you
Most women have kids before 25
There are cultural stigmas in almost EVERY culture aside from western culture aside from western culture for women that aren't at least partnered by 25 (see the unwanted women of china, CC, etc)
A vast majority of females I have known have had kids starting at 22ish and have their second at 24-25

Also yes, you should have a good line on your career
You have finished college and should have a career in the field in which you studied, if not you have made a clear mistake
>go to college for mechanical engineering
>get employment for R&D lab that I coopted for during college immediately after graduation
CAREER

>through away money
Oh my naive anon, women go to college for the sole purpose of FINDING a husband

Now sure, some men who are typically in shit careers because they picked a retarded major or are just inept and incompetent, have to wait until a later age...but at that point they typically get looked over

If you don't pursue all three of these things the moment you step into a university you are going to have a rough time of it I assure you
>>
29 just started college cause I was in the marines for 8 years
I never had a gf and I think about killing myself multiple times a day to the point where it's becoming harder and harder to pretend to be happy
my life was a waste
>>
>>17723526
how do you know it's not just a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of thing? maybe having a girlfriend isn't that great. Not that I would know
>>
>>17723532
>having someone to care about you
>having someone to hold
>having someone to cherish
>having someone to confide in
>having someone to share life with
>m..maybe it isn't that great!
>>
>>17723532
Lol whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>17723532
It is greener
a lot greener than constant loneliness and suicidal thoughts
the fact that I've never had that butterfly feeling, not even once, other than alone in my mind and I'm well past the curve makes me just want to lay in bed and die
I constantly think of suicide, while I'm driving I just think about driving on the other side of the road and smashing into a semi
>>
>>17723534
Most people in relationships don't have any of those either. Or have you somehow managed to miss every fucking post on this goddamn board?
Being in a relationship doesn't make things better. It doesn't fill a void in your heart. Only loads of no strings attached casual sex can do that
>>
>>17723543
and if you're not that top 10% of guys or at least a 3/10 female then you don't get the luxury of casual sex
>>
File: 1420068604868.jpg (635KB, 904x646px) Image search: [Google]
1420068604868.jpg
635KB, 904x646px
>>17723543
>>
>>17723552
>only 10% of guys are able to hookup
What's this meme? You don't even have to really be attractive. I'm like, a 5/10 manlet at best and I'm able to get loads of casual sex. You faggots are morons
>>
>>17723500
>Most women have kids before 25
If we include third worlders and people with low/no education, sure.

>aside from western culture
Which probably matters the most here, given how a majority of 4chains users are part of it.

>A vast majority of females I have known have had kids starting at 22ish and have their second at 24-25
I recall only two who were in the 22ish range with kids, both with deadbeats dads surprisingly and it slowed down their advancement in life massively. Know a chick who married in early 22s too but doesn't plan getting preggy anytime soon to advance her career, and she married a millionaire so it's not even about money. Only few educated people would be willing to give up their future for kids as early.

>get employment for R&D lab that I coopted for during college immediately after graduation
>CAREER
Sounds more of a job (with a potential to turn into a career). A career is more about further advancing your skills and position; usually comes with more stability too. Serious long term shit and not something you can even tell right after getting in before a promotion. Not that "employment for R&D lab" tells enough.

>women go to college for the sole purpose of FINDING a husband
In Asia maybe.

>If you don't pursue all three of these things the moment you step into a university
>actually pursuing a relationship
Talking about being naive.

>>17723541
>a lot greener than constant loneliness and suicidal thoughts
These are related to you and how you deal with your single life. They also contribute to your lack of gf-ness, since a person who is miserable isn't dating material. (and no, you aren't miserable because you have no gf, it's only a small part)
>>
>>17723562
lol anon you are flat out delusional and probably under 20
>>
>>17723561
not talking about looks
you either have it or you don't
if you're introverted like me it's next to impossible to hook up with a girl even though I'm fairly attractive
>>
>>17723570
Amazing point supported by flawless logic. Care to make more assumptions? I love that shit.
>>
>>17722671
>>
>>17723574
Introvert or not, social skills can be learned, just like most skills.
>>
>>17723580
Look up Charisma on Command
Start lifting
Stop being such a little faggot
Do all those things and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1474157411687.jpg (167KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474157411687.jpg
167KB, 678x960px
>>17722671
It all goes back to zero in the end
>>
>>17723586
I've done all that shit
I act alpha all the time and am very fit
still nothing

I'm just in a terrible spot, 29 in college means girls are not interested in me
I look young so girls my actual age are not into me on top of the fact that I'm in college
>>
>>17723616
>I act alpha
Found the problem.
>>
>>17723577
I was single my whole life until I was 20 (I turn 21 in maybe 3 months), chill out.

Honestly the thing that got me in a relationship/laid was focusing on myself. I dealt with my longstanding depression and worked on developing myself as a person and my friend who had turned me down earlier became smitten and made moves on me.

I had previously believed that I wasn't capable of being in a loving romantic relationship with another person, but that's completely wrong. Every person is capable of finding and maintaining a romantic relationship (provided they're not horribly mentally ill or deformed). It's hard to boil it down to a surefire recipe, but I can offer you three pieces of advice.

1. Work on yourself. When I say this, I'm not talking solely physically. I personally never had to do that, as I was intensely physically active as a teenager and am still ottermode from it. This applies to yourself in a mental and emotional sense as well. Beat depression, work on accepting your flaws, and learn how to love yourself for who you are. If you don't see yourself as a great catch/person of worth, girls generally won't either. There's nothing wrong with therapy of any kind if you think you need it.

2. Get used to putting yourself out there. I'm naturally an introvert and quiet person who keeps to myself, but I've been working on this ever since I came to college. Go out to parties, get used to talking to people and build social skills. More so than that, convey your desires and feelings clearly. Work on understanding girls, and your ability to open up so they can understand you. The more you practice the better you'll get. Emotional intelligence turns girls on.

3. Get out of the retarded mindset of alpha and beta, that's a 4chan construct. It has absolutely no bearing in the real world.

Your end goal should not be sex, but to improve as a person and build a more fulfilling life. The girl part will come naturally if you do that.
>>
>>17722671
>>
I'm already considered disabled, now I'm double disabled?

WTF I hate disables now
>>
If you really give a fuck that much about being single then just kill yourself now.
>>
>>17722671

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0hfb6630Q
>>
None, you fucktard
If you care so much work harder to find what you desire, because it sure as fuck won't come to you.
>>
>>17723418
>>17723459

Don't listen to the 'tard. It's typically a view held by conservative leaning people, but there are people who think a man who isn't supporting a family is a burden on society.
>>
>>17724796
>When good advice on 4chan gets no attention

hey fags, this might be some of the most useful advice ever and none of you are even willing to read it.

This anon has the right fucking idea.
>>
I didn't see a questions thread so I'll just ask here, what the hell is an annex? As in, my aunt told my mom to take me to the annex and she hasn't done it
>>
I'm 27 and I stopped caring about trying to mate when I realized I didn't even trust anyone alone like that
>>
>>17722671
There isn't an age for that.
>>
>>17724796
nah
>>
never. being single really isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>17724774
Then I guess I should just kill myself.
Thanks anon
>>
>>17726153
Always an option. Or you can stop acting like a caricature character and "just b urself".
>>
>>17722671
>>
>>17722671
none.

25 if you are still a virgin tho
>>
>>17722671
Why do you need another person to make yourself happy? Self improvement and self reliance are things you should do. In time you will become confident and this will draw partners to you. Just try and improve yourself and stay socially active. Even if you meet a partner at 50 you will still have achieved your goal.
>>
>>17722671

Who knows?
>>
>>17725232

>when fit attractive children think they get it when they can't even drink legally
>>
>>17726238
And that has gotten me 0 girls ever interested in me. I'm 29 and the only time I lost my virginity was when I was that caricature.
>>
>>17726864

How did you get your virginity back?
>>
>>17722798
The point is to imply that you've never even been on a date, which is a good portion of this site.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
There's nothing wrong with being single, I for example don't plan to have a son/daughter because it would just be a waste of money and time. I'd rather stay alone and have all the freetime for myself to travel around and buy any shit I want
>>
About 8
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.