[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mornin' adv. What are the odds of someone getting back together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467743281054.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1467743281054.png
583KB, 536x598px
mornin' adv. What are the odds of someone getting back together with their ex if the relation ship didn't end on a shitty note? Gf left me because i never went after her and when i think about it, i think i would've preferred if she cheated on me so i can move on. But in this case i can't seem to stop thinking about her.
>>
>>17722123

What does she mean by you never went after her?

If there's love still there and the circumstances that lead to the break up can be repaired then I don't see why not.
>>
>>17722126
she would leave my place and i never went after her to comfort her.
>>
>>17722133

Leave your place after a fight? and this happened often?

You need to give more details man, but if you're having fights that often which cause her to storm out of your house then that's not the best sign.You sound like you deal with conflict very differently.
>>
>>17722133
Sounds like you shouldn't be together. That's one of those things that some people will do and others wont. Find someone who you're more compatible with. That'd also a very petty reason to break up with someone so keep that in mind too. You probably would fit better wi th someone more down to earth.
>>
>>17722150
out of the whole time we were together we only fought maybe 2 twice. with this event being the biggest one we've ever had.
>>
>>17722151
we are very compatible. one thing she did note is that she said she loved me to much that she forgot to love herself, lol. I've seen her on ig and other shit she aint going out with dudes or any of that shit just with her friends. But like i said, i would've preferred if she cheated on me so i can just stop thinking about her all together.
>>
>>17722155
How long did you date? Doesn't really matter if this happened twice in a 3 month period.
>>
>>17722163
2 years. and a couple of days ago she posted a picture of the place i took her to eat on our anniversary. and that was like 2 am...
>>
>>17722155

Well depending on how long you've been together 2 fights isn't out of the ordinary. How long have you been broken up now? If her reason for leaving is because she wanted you to be there for her and comfort her then now is your chance to show her you want to be that person. She sounds really insecure about your feelings for her and seems like she is misunderstanding your actions as you not loving her.

If I wanted to be with her I would tell her that you deal with conflict differently and you didn't realise how much it affected her that you didn't chase after her, tell her you were sad that she left and didn't think she wanted you to chase after her. You can say that since you guys haven't had many fights you are still learning about each other and arguments are a normal part of a relationship, it's not worth breaking up over.

Like I said earlier if you both still love each other and this was the only thing that broke you up then it sounds like one of those phoney break ups to test the waters and see your reaction. It's way too petty a reason, especially if it has only occurred once or twice like you said.
>>
>>17722162
>>17722175

Drop your ego and pride for a second and reach out to her, ask her if she really wants to give up on 2 years over this one little thing that happened. Tell her you love her and want to be with her, and you're sorry how things played out.

This shouldn't be about winning, this should be about you both getting what you really want. If either of you want out then that is fair enough but it doesn't sound like you do...
>>
>>17722176
gonna say august 10th. but last time i had contact with her was the 11th of oct. i tried everything to get her back but nothing worked out. ive all of what you said but nothing happened.
>>
>>17722184
i did. i said what you posted up. and the last message i received from her was to take care of myself.
>>
>>17722192

Okay well something tells me there was more then just this incident, either she is really immature and petty or there are other serious issues that she can't look past to be with you. Do you know if she still loves you?
>>
>>17722201
That I don't know. But last I talked to her friend , before the 10th , she told me that she would always drive by my house , that she misses me and all this stuff.
>>
>>17722212

Man that sounds very confusing, It's hard to say what's going through her head, If you really truly don't know I would send her a final message and tell her you love and miss her and that you are confused about why she doesn't feel the same, that you wish her the best and you are there for her if she needs you.

I feel like it's somewhat her responsibility to let you know why exactly, because right now it doesn't really make sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.